Why is loving him so hard?

Bad Move

Kelly' s POV

I turned around. I saw no one! I blinked to make sure I hadn't been dreaming. I was certain someone had been following me. What was wrong with me? I was seriously going crazy. I quickened up my pace. I felt like I was in some kind of creepy horror movie. I was running at full speed now. I reached the house and bolted through the door so fast. Wait. I had forgotten to unlock the door. It was unlocked. My grandmother was still not home, since her car wasn't outside. Don't panic Kelly. Don't panic. I slowly crawled upstairs to my room after locking all the doors and windows. My muscles ached so bad. I was so tired. I slowly took off my skirt and put on my pajamas. I was to tired to even change my shirt. I went straight to bed.

Tommy 's POV

"So you gonna call the bitch or not, son?" Luis asked me, with a devilish grin.

"Now I would Luis, but I forgot her name," I laughed. I really did forget it. Was it Sally? Wait, no. She was from yesterday. We were all sitting in my living room. I always was a lucky bastard when it came to money. My parents were pissing me off, so they gave me a hundred thousand dollar check and I moved out right when I turned 18, dragging Rick along with me.

"Hey, I know it started with a J," Ray ray said.

"Search your phone book, look under J," Rick suggested, looking up from whatever he was staring at.

I sighed and took out my cellphone. I was slowly reading the J section and realized, I had forgotten half of the girls on the list. I even had two Jennifer's on their. Damn, I'm such a player.

-Jackie -Jessica

-Julissa -Jewels

-Jamie -Jizabel

-Jane -Jocelyn

-Jasmine -Joanna

-Jennifer -Julia

-Jeniffer -Julie

-Jenny -July

-Jesse -June

"Found her, Jessica." I finally said, proud of myself.

"Time to get laid," Kevin smirked.

I picked up the phone and dialed her number. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hello, Jessica chirped into the phone.

"Hey, Jessica, It's me, Tommy," I said.

"Oh yea, I totally forgot you were...gonna call," Jessica hesitated.

Wtf! How could she forget that I was gonna call. Stupid bitch.

"Yea, so, you wanna come over to my place. I'm all alone and I'm pretty fucken lonely." I lied, laughing because I knew she would believe me.

"Oh you poor thing," Jessica cooed, then all of a sudden making a sexy voice, " But there's nothing mama can't fix. Be there in a sec, you naughty boy."

Score! I'm gonna bet laid.

'You guys better hurry up and leave," I said, " I told Jessica I'm alone.

"Ight, we'll be out," Luis snickered," but you ain't gonna share?"

"Ha ha, you wish sucka," I laughed at his horny ass. My boys walked out and I was finally alone. I went upstairs and looked in the mirror. Damn, I'm sexy. I laughed, and then stopped. For some reason, the Kelly chick came to my head. Maybe I was to rough on her today? I mean, she was only a girl. I should've not punched her. Whatever. She deserved it. I'll make sure to make her life a living hell. Should I? Yea, I will. She was pretty sexy though. Tommy stop. Don't be such a pussy. Your not supposed to have a soft spot for bitches like Kelly. No one had ever told me to go fuck myself. NO ONE!! They knew better. Unfortunately, she didn't, so I showed who was better. I smirked, thinking about how Kelly looked when she was unconscious. I should've hurt Sue to. Tommy, stop being such a prick. Finally, my doorbell rang. Perfect. Jessica's here. I sprayed some cologne (Armani Exchange) and went downstairs. I opened the door and damn, Jessica looked perfect. She was wearing a purple mini dress with silver high heels. Her was wavy and fell perfectly over her shoulders. She looked like fucken Barbie.

"Hey darling, come on in." I said, winking at her. " Make yourself at home,"

"Thanks babe, I will," She purred seductively. She looked so edible in that little dress of hers. Her smooth tan legs just looked so soft and touchable. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her, pulling her close to me, and kissed her aggressively. She was caught off surprise, but then she put her hands on my belt. Oh man. She smelled so good. Cherries was it? No strawberries. I slowly crept my hands down to her ass. I pulled her closer to me and starting nibbling on her ear.

"Oh you naughty boy," She whispered ," You really know how to make a girl into it."

I rubbed her back and started stroking her neck. Then I moved my lips down to her neck and started kissing it all over.

"You like that, don't you," I whispered in her ear. " You fierce little thing." Then, I slowly unzipped her dress.

"Oh I love it," She moaned. I smiled. Damn, I have such an effect on girls with my manly charm and all. I slowly lifted her up. She had her legs wrapped around me as I walked upstairs to my room. I put her on the bed then quickly locked the door. I went back to where she was laying and I got on top of her. I quickly peeled Jessica's dress off.

"Oh so aggressive," Jessica moaned. " Which makes you so much sexier," I let out a little chuckle and proceded on doing whatever it was that pleased her. Let's just say, my night went just as planned.

Rick's POV

I got home sometime around 2 in the morning. We had all went to some club. Everyone got mad drunk. Not me though. I didn't want to drink. I slowly went up to my room. As I was passing Tommy' s room, I heard whispering. I turned the knob, but found it was locked. Hmm. Tommy and another one if his hoes again. When was this gonna stop? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like hot chicks and all, but I hate thinking of those dirty hoes laying around our house. Whatever, Tommy wants, he gets. I sighed and walked to my room.

Kelly's Pov

I woke up at 7:15 A.M. I quickly got up. Today was apparently a wednesday. I hated those for some reason. I went up to look in the mirror. My jaw had swelled a little. Fuck you Tommy. Your a monster. I quickly took off my shirt and put a purple one on that said " Fuck you" since that was exactly what I was feeling towards everyone. I slid off my pajamas and put on a pair of black skinny jeans. I quickly put on my skeleton wristband to hide my cuts. I walked downstairs to eat something. Apparently, my grandma was still sleeping. I took out a box of Lucky charms. I poured myself some and took one bite. I spit it all out. I couldn't even chew, my jaw hurt like hell. Damn, how was I going to face Tommy at school today? I brushed my teeth and walked back upstairs to my room. I combed my hair and looked at my face. I looked a little pail, so I added a little bit of blush and eyeliner. Then I ran downstairs and outside onto the bus, which had just arrived. I walked all the way to the back, as usual taking my seat next to Sue.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Sue asked.

"I'm feeling fine," I, who felt like my heart was ripping apart slowly, lied. I hated Tommy so much. I was pretty sure he would say something to me when he got on. The bus finally came to a stop. Tommy walked in with Jessica. Jessica walked slowly to her friend, and sat down next to her, giggling and gushing. She was whispering something to her. Many girls were looking at Jessica with pure jealousy in their eyes. O god. Why did the whole world think Tommy was so great? Tommy walked to the back, but when he saw me, he stopped and looked at me. I looked back at him.

"Hey, your jaw swelled up a little," He snickered. Damn I hated him!!

"What happened there?" He asked innocently, then walked down and sat.

Rick's Pov

I had just heard what Tommy said to Kelly. Damn him. Why couldn't he cut the poor girl some slack. Couldn't he see she was in pain. I felt sorry for her. I wanted to hug her and tell her everything would be ok. Poor thing. Her jaw had swelled up alot. Mabye Tommy would be a litte easier on her if I talked to him. No. I can't do that. He would just think there was something going on between us. When, clearly, there wasn't.

Kelly' s POV

Fucking asshole! How can he have the nerve to even say that to me? I felt anger well up inside me. Instead, I turned around and faced him. I could feel sweat starting to form on my forehead, but I didn't care. I wasn't about to show him that I was scared at him. I stuck the middle finger at him and then looked back at Sue. I smiled to myself.

Tommy's Pov

What was that bitch thinking? Does she really think I'm going to forget this? Let me just scare her real quick. I got up, then stood right next to Kelly. I leaned in real close to her ear, breathing all over her face on purpose. She winced. That made me snicker. She is scared of me. How can she not be. I'm a fucking devil.

"Bad move Princess," I hissed in her ear, then slowly walked to the back. I sat back down. Damn. I should've lingered there a little longer, just to see the expression on her face. Today was going to be a perfect day. I just knew it. I could hear her whispering something to Sue. Ha ha! What, was she talking about how much of an asshole I am. Am I an asshole? Yeah, I am, and I love being one.

Kelly' s Pov

The bus finally stopped and I just sat there. What did Tommy mean when he said " Bad move Princess". I bit down on my lip hard, thinking about what he could possibly do to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you guys like it better from first person point of view. I personally find it a lot easier to write the story like this. Enjoy!! :)