Status: Active but REALLY slow updates

You Won't Admit It, But You're Just Like Me

Ruby is unlike every other girl.

Doing things on an impulse is her way of life, often to the disapproval to everyone other than her friends and her Mum; the one person who believes that by doing what you want, you'll get what you want. Living with her Mum and stepdad is never easy for her - arguments can break out at any point over absolutely nothing.
Ruby is intelligent and artistic, but the pressure of her upcoming exams is still having an effect on her, and as a release she spends her weekend in Sheffield city centre; finding refuge with the people that matter the most in Peace Gardens.
So when she hears about the new development coming straight from the States that's going to grace her adopted home, life gets that bit better....

Charlotte is just like every other girl.

Amongst all the other popular girls in her high school, Charlotte blends in like a chameleon.
Her only cares in life are that her hair and make-up are constantly perfect and that her wardrobe is always at the height of fashion; something her Dad's paycheck is responsible for, Charlotte spends nearly all of her free time with her following of girlfriends in the Mall that they religiously inhabit.
Behind her pristine, almost plastic, appearance she is an above average student - something she doesn't like to brag about to her friends. However, even with her intelligence, she still remains narrow-minded enough to refuse anyone who hasn't been deemed 'popular' a second of her time.
But when he Dad's job takes them across the Atlantic; life is that bit more interesting..

Ruby, Charlotte and all the other characters in this story are my own - they and the plot are all part of my imagination. The characters may have been based on my friends and people I know, but I still wouldn't apprieciate people taking any of my ideas without my permission.