Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 13

Image

(Brendon's Point of View)

"You so like her." Ryan said behind me.

"No." I said feeling my ears get hot.

"Sure you don't." Ryan winked.

"Gah, whatever," I said going to the side of the stage where you could see Alexis perfect.

"Hello LA! Are you ready for a great show tonight? We're Forever And Ever, next up is Panic! At The Disco. Yeah I guess they're okay, but Fall Out Boy is what you're all here for right?" I heard Lexi scream into her mic. I chuckled at her little jab at us.

Their performance was great. They all seemed to get better with every show they played. Lexi exited the stage where I was currently standing. I grabbed her and brought her into a hug.

"You guys were amazing…again!"

"Thanks," She said blushing.

"You know the words to lying right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Good, you're gonna come and sing it with me today."

"What?" She said panic rising.

"Don't worry you'll do fine. I've heard you sing it before, and you were great."

"O-okay."

"Don’t worry." I said and brought her into a hug again.

"Okay everyone! I would like to introduce a special guest for our next song. You heard her rock the house earlier. Alexis Adams from Forever And Ever can you come out here for me?" I yelled into the mic. A grin spread across my face when I saw a somewhat nervous, but mostly excited Lexi walk out on stage.

"Hello Mr. Urie." She laughed.

"Hello Miss Adams. How are you doing on this fine evening?"

"Wonderful."

I heard Spence slam his two drumsticks together starting the song.

"Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?"

"No, no, no, you know it will always just be me
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster" Lexi started singing along.

We continued singing until the song was over.
All I could say was wow.
Lexi was so much fun to perform with. She has so much energy.

"Thank you Alexis."

"No problem Mr. Urie." I smiled and watched her leave the stage before continuing on with the show.

After the show I headed walked off stage and immediately saw Lexi talking to one of the sound guys. She didn't look very into the conversation they were having. I decided to run up to her and give her a big hug.

"Ew, a sweaty boy is hugging me!" She laughed. The sound guy seemed to get the hint and left.
"Thanks," She said once he was gone.

"Anything for you my dear, you were amazing out there with us."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we should do it again." He winked.

"Yeah we should. As long as you take a shower I'll be happy to perform with you again." She grinned innocently.

"Ha ha, very funny."

"I know." I brought her into another hug. I sure loved to hug this girl.

"Great now I have to take a shower."

"We could always save water and shower together." I winked.

"In your dreams."

If only she knew she was the main star in my dreams.