Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 15

Image

(Alexis's Point of View)

"Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?" I heard Ryan sing in the bathroom.

I walked up to the bathroom's door and sung, "Well I'm here with you, so stop singing before I shove your guitar up your ass."

Ryan opened the door and looked at me, "Do you have some fascination with my butt? I know it's hot, but still that's kind of creepy."

"Don't flatter yourself." I said patting him on the back and entering the bathroom. I shut the door behind me.

"Hey! I wasn't done in there!" I heard Ryan yelled through the closed door.

"Too bad," I said locking the door.

"Damn you!" I giggled and continued with what I wanted to do. I walked out of the bathroom forty-five minutes later ready for whatever we were doing that night.

"Finally!" I saw a half ready Ryan get up and walk into the bathroom. I laughed again and sat next to Spencer who was playing his one of many video games. He paused the game and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"What are we doing tonight?"

"Well there isn't a concert tonight."

"Duh, that's why I'm asking you what we're doing."

"I don't know. Go ask Brendon or Pete or someone other than me so I can play my game."

"You and your video games."

"Whatever," He said getting sucked back into his video game zone. I walked off the bus and saw Pete, Brendon, and Pat standing together talking.

"Sup boys?"

"Not much chicka." Pat said putting his arm around me.

"I see that. What are we doing tonight?"

"What did you have in mind?" Pete asked.

"I don’t know. That is why I asked you." I said. Pete just rolled his eyes and thought for a moment.

"We could go to a club or something."

"We're really aren't club people." Brendon said.

"Well then I don’t know what else to do."

"Where are we?"

"You are such a newbie to touring."

"Well duh." They all just laughed.

"Uh, I think we are in another state, but I could be wrong."

"I want to watch a movie."

"What movie?"

"Hmm," I thought for a second debating whether to watch a kiddy movie or something more adultish. "Practical Magic?"

"I actually liked that movie." Pat said grinning.

"You're such a girl." Pete laughed lightly smacking the back of Pat's head

"That wasn't very nice."

"Never said I was nice."

"So what are we doing?"

"Well I'm not doing you…"I smacked Pete across the back of his head.

"You ass."

"Unless you want to…" That earned him another smack, but from Brendon. "Alright, sorry, how about we go to the club, then come back and watch a movie?"

"Fine with me."

"Us too," Pat said for him and Brendon. Brendon looked as if he could care less. I walked back to the bus to start getting ready. I was going to have fun tonight and not let anything or anyone stop me.