Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 26

(Shannon's Point of View)

"You had to say that didn't you." I heard Dan say from behind me.

"What are you talking about?"

"That's not true and you know it."

"It is the truth, and it's time she knew it." The crowd cheered loudly as I saw the boys walk backstage.

"Ryan get over here." Dan said loudly. Ryan looked at him and headed towards us.

"Yeah?"

"How are you feeling?" Ryan looked at him oddly, and then his eyebrows arched in realization.

"It's just a song. It meant nothing."

"Why are you two so naive?" I yelled.

"Excuse me?"

"You and Alexis you idiot. She said the same thing, and it was obvious to anyone that there is something more going on between them!"

"One, Brendon has a girlfriend, and two it is called being professional. What kind of musician would she be if she just walked off the stage?" Ryan exploded.

"Dude, I love you even more now." Dan said in awe. Ryan let out a chuckle.

"Do you know where she is?"

"Bus probably." Dan said.

"Thanks man, later." He smiled at Dan, and then glared at me. I let out a loud sigh.

"Told you," Dan boasted.

(Ryan's Point of View)

I saw Lexi sitting under a tree, her hood up, and her head hung low. I quietly walked up to her trying not to make a sound. I stood behind her, crouched down, and wrapped my arms around her.

"Ryan?" I heard her speak, her voice cracking.

"Don't listen to your sister." She turned around in my arms to face me. Her eyes were bloodshot making it very evident she was just crying. "Don't cry."

"You're not going to leave me?"

"Why would I?"

"Shannon said-"

"Forget what she said. She's full of shit." I pressed my forehead against hers. I pressed my lips against hers and let them linger there for a moment.
"Lexi."

"Yeah Ryan?"

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
you have some explaining to do Ashley

Shut up and leave me alone.
Alright, you're right. Things got pretty hectic pretty fast. Like a tornado, but I promise things will pick up. I am trying my hardest. Thanks for all your patience, and for continuing reading this story.

-Ashley