Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 3

(Ryan's Point of View)

"Nothing," she said. She looked at her phone then told me, "We have to be down at the lobby in five minutes." Then she just left. Something was up, she seemed happy before I left. I turned and saw her go towards the elevator. I walked into the room and all the guys were laughing.

"What's up?"

"Oh hey Ry, where have you been?" Brent said still laughing.

"Around," I said getting pissed. They had to be the reason why Alexis wasn't too happy.

"What's wrong?" Spence asked looking up from what he was doing.

"I should be asking you that."

"Why?" Brendon asked looking just as confused as everyone else was.

"'Cause you can't give Lexi a freaking chance, she's nicer than you think, and you all are being bastards to her!" I said then left to go and get changed.

"Maybe 'cause she's a bitch and you know it!" Brent yelled after me. That comment made my blood boil. He didn't know her, or what she is like. How could he judge her after one night? After getting changed I walked back to where the guys were sitting, Brendon and Spence were looking at Brent with a shocked expression on their faces. I guess they couldn't believe what he had said either.

"What?" Brent said innocently. I just stared at him and then stormed out of the room, but not before hearing Brent add, "He's such a pussy."

(Alexis's Point of View)

I got down to the lobby with so many thoughts swarming around in my head. I don't think Ryan believed that everything was fine.

"Nice to know you don't call people back sweetheart." I heard Dan say bringing me back to reality and away from my thoughts.

"You know the drill. No message no call back." I smiled facing him to see everyone else was down here too.

"I don't know that drill. How come you didn't call me back and tell me that." I heard Mr. Wentz's familiar voice from behind me.

"You should have known." I laughed turning around to look at him. "I'm hungry!"

"Where is everyone?" He asked

"No idea. Here comes Ryan." I said feeling butterflies fill my stomach as I said his name. He didn't look too happy. I walked towards him leaving the others behind.
"Now it's my turn to ask what's wrong?" I said looking concerned.

"Then now it's my turn to tell you nothing." He said slightly smirking.

"I can tell you're lying hon. It's obvious."

"Is it really?"

"I could tell from a mile away."