Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 36

I was sitting at the table, my fourth cup of coffee in my pale hands. I got no sleep last night. I couldn't sleep. Brendon laid sprawled out on the couch where he passed out. I walked back to where Pete was sleeping. I grabbed a pair of shorts. I went to the bathroom to put them on. I came out and walked off the bus.

"What to do." I said to myself. I looked at my old bus, and decided to at least try and fix things. The bus's door was unlocked so I got in with no problem. I found Ryan asleep at the table.
"He must have passed out there." I sat down next to him, and rubbed his arm. He lifted his head quickly and looked at me.
"Ryan…" I started feeling my stomach turn, and my voice cracked. He looked at my face, but found my eyes.

"Lex."

"Ryan, I'm sorry. I'm just a…niave kid." I looked down.

"No, no you're not." He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head.
"I was an idiot. I did come off defending her even after she did all this shit to Brendon, and now everything she did to you. Plus my flirting with the waitress didn't help."

"But I kissed Brendon. You should want to kill me now."

"But I don't, so don't worry about it. Do you forgive me?"

"Yeah," He smiled and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss breaking it.
"I love you Ryan."

"I love you too Alexis Adams."

"Let's go outside." I got up and grabbed his hand bringing him outside.

"Nice outfit," He said looking me up and down. He put his hands on my hips, and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We heard cat calls coming from the crowd of people. I pulled away smiling. Ryan looked at the crowd.

"Go and say hi." I told him.
"I'll be right there."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too," He kissed my forehead and left. I walked back to Fall Out Boy's bus. I walked on and Brendon was still sleeping. I sat on top of him. He stirred slightly, but didn't wake up. I leaned down and blew in his ear. His eyes opened and he looked at me.

"What did I miss? Were we doing something?" He asked yawning. I felt like messing with him.

"We were having so much fun. I left to get protection, and when I came back you were asleep." He slouched up and I slid off him and onto the couch.

"You're not serious."

"No, I'm not." He laid back down and let out a sigh of relief.
"What is that supposed to mean?" His face turned cherry red.

"No-nothing," He stuttered.

I smiled, "Chill Brendon." I ruffled his hair and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"We are going to join Ryan and say hello to fans." I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up.
"Come on."

"I'm tired."

"I don't want to hear it. I haven't slept all night." He got up and patted my head.

"Aw, poor baby."

"Shut up and come on." We walked off the bus and met up with Ryan.

"Hello ladies," Ryan said as we walked up.

"Jerk," Brendon said laughing as people rushed to him.

"Hello again Alexis," A group of people said sitting on the ground.

"Hello buddies," I sat down with them.
"How was camping out here?"

"Fun stuff, we are so excited for the show later."

"You should be, new stuff is going to be heard."

"Hell yes!"

"Dude, can we take a picture of you and Ryan together?" A girl asked.

"Ask him," I said. She smiled and got up. She ran to Ryan and I saw him smile and laugh. He nodded his head and looked at me. I got up and stood by Ryan.

"Lex you're nut." He whispered in my ear. He stood behind me, put his arms around my waist, and rested his head on my shoulder. We smiled for the picture.

"Thanks," The girl smiled.

"No problem," Ryan said and turned me around to face him. He kissed me softly and pulled away.
"I'm going to go and get ready." He winked.

"Are you trying to hint something Mr. Ross?" I whispered.

He squeezed my side and whispered back, "Maybe."
He smiled and waved everyone goodbye. I smiled and turned back to everyone else.

"Now can we take a picture of you and Brendon?" The same girl asked.

"O-okay," I said looking at Brendon.

He looked at me and smiled. He walked to where I stood, and put his arms around my shoulders. We smiled and the girl quickly took the picture.

"Thank you again." She said smiling widely.

"I'm going to go and get ready." I told the group.
"See you later Bren."

I walked back to Panic's bus and found Ryan there waiting.