Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 41

I felt someone poking my cheek. I let out a groan of annoyance, and smacked the hand away. It soon came back to annoy me awake. I opened my eyes and saw Jac there.

"What are you doing here?" I said hinting sarcasm.

"Well I have some prints from the shoot, but now I don't think I'll show them to you." She said sticking out her tongue. I instantly jumped up.

"I wanna see!"

"Come with me then!" I got up off the couch with the help from Jac. She walked to the table and sat down, while I got myself some coffee.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"Like an hour ago." I sat down across from her.

"Okay, lemme see." I smiled. She smiled too while grabbing her bag. She pulled out a large manila folder, and put it on the table.

"Should we wait for everyone else?" She asked grinning like a jerk.

"Come on Jac!" I pleaded trying to grab the folder.

"Nope, I think we should go wake everyone else," An evil grin playing on her face, and then quickly on mine.

"Let's go," We woke up Pete first, and might say it was so much fun. It's always fun messing with people while they are sleeping. Once Pete was done being a baby we three went to Panic's bus.

"Okay, I call dibs on Dan, Spencer, and Shannon." Pete whispered.

"I'll go for Jon and Ingrid."

"So I'm left with Brendon and Ryan?"

"And don't forget Audrey." Pete reminded me.

"Ewwie, can I burn her hair?"

"It would be funny, but no."

"Aw," I thought for a second, and then grabbed a pair of scissors that were just lying on the counter.
"Real safe."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I smiled and walked to Brendon and Audrey's bunk. They both laid sound asleep. I stepped on a wooden plank and leaned over Brendon, Pete walked quietly in watching me. I grabbed chunks of Audrey's hair and cut pieces after pieces off. Once her hair was an uneven mess I got up and stepped back.

"Are you a pro at this or something?" He asked.

"I guess you could say that." I walked back to Jac, Pete was close behind me.
"Are we ready?" I asked.

"As I'll ever be," She said back.

I decided I would wake Brendon up first. I grinned evily as I climbed on top of him, making sure not to disturb Audrey. He moved slightly from the pressure. I leaned down and put my cheek against his. He took in a sharp breath, and I leaned back up. His eyes opened, he looked at me, and brought his hands to his head rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Oh Lex," He said a smile slowly growing on his face.

"Dammit Pete!" Shannon yelled. Brendon and I turned out heads to see Shannon running from her bunk completely drenched in water. I looked back at Brendon.

"I'm awake, you can get up." It was funny how three people could fit in this single person bunk.

"What if I don't want to?" I leaned down and whispered in his ear. He leaned up, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Really," He leaned in, our faces centimeters apart.

"Shh, there are people everywhere! They are so going to see the wrong picture." He smiled and released me. I hopped off his bunk, and headed to Ryan's. I stood in front of his bunk trying to think of something. I climbed into the bunk and sat on top of him like I had with Brendon. I pinched Ryan's cheeks as he slept.

"Wakey wakey Mr. Ross," I said laughing. He tried swatting away my hands and pushing me off him. I wrapped my legs completely around him so he found it quite difficult. He stopped fighting it and opened his eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up." I grinned widely.

"Good," He sat up and placed his hands on my waist before kissing me gently.
"You are the only person I know who has good breath in the morning."

He laughed, "Thanks."

"Come on and let's go look at some pictures."

I got off of Ryan and led him to their kitchen. Everyone looked either pissed or pleased, except Dan who didn't have any emotion playing on his face. Jac walked onto the bus and instantly gave me a high five. I smiled and sat down next to Ingrid who looked very interested in the blue cup of coffee in front of her.

"Wake up Ingrid." A barely audible noise came from her mouth. I laughed and shook my head. Jac sat directly across from me, and slowly and painfully took each picture out.

Each picture turned out amazing. Every portrait of each member really brought out their characteristics and their personality too. The few group pictures that were taken blew me away. It looked exactly how I had pictured it in my head. I definitely thought Jac was very talented.

"Jac these are all perfect." I said at last. She gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks," Everyone else agreed and now all we had to do was figure out the layout. I had a few ideas, but I wanted to make sure it was fine with everyone else.

"I think it should look like a notebook journal type thing. What do you guys think?"

"I think that’s a pretty good idea. We could get like leaves and stuff that makes it look all natural and nature like." Ingrid commented as the caffeine hit her system.

"I was thinking it could be like a black background. I wanted it to be something simple." Shannon said crushing our idea.

"I'm sure we could incorporate black into it." Ingrid said.

"I want it all black."

"We have to um…" Ingrid started but trailed off.

"We have to make compromises." Dan said finishing her sentence.

"I don't want to make-"

"Shannon…go back to bed." Dan said. She stood up angrily and walked away. I looked at Dan and Ingrid completely shocked.

"What is her problem?" I asked. Ingrid shrugged her shoulders.

"Let's just finish it without her." Dan suggested. We all went back to work and finished up the CD jacket. I was pleasantly pleased with the outcome.

"I'll send this into the designer." Pete said grabbing the finished work.

"I can't wait for the CD to come out." I said excitedly. There was a long silence.
"What do you want to do now?"

"Let's go out." Brendon suggested.

"To where?"

"Bar or something."

"Why do we always go to bars? Why can't we go to the mall or something? I asked.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" Ryan asked with a smile.

"Yes I do. I miss going to the mall on a daily basis." We all got dressed to go out, and then we met out in front of the buses. Ryan approached me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me lightly. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"Does anyone want to get Shannon?" Brendon asked. I looked at him.

"Let's just let her sleep." I said. He nodded his head.

"Then let's go." We all headed to the rental van and got inside. I sat on Ryan's lap on the way to the mall. Jac sat in the way back. I turned and looked at her. She smiled and took a pic of me with her phone.

"Jac I wasn't ready." I laughed. She stuck her tongue out.

"That is not my problem." I shook my head, and looked back at Ryan. He smiled at me, and played with my hair. We arrived at the mall and piled out of the car. Ryan grabbed my hand, pulled me closer to him, kissed the top of my head, and we walked into the large building.

"Lex come here." Brendon said way ahead of the group. I let go of Ryan's hand, and met up with him.

"What's up buddy?"

"Get on my back."

"You want me to what?"

"Get on my back." He turned around, and I jumped on his back. He held my legs to help me stay on. He ran through the mall losing our group. I nearly fell off his back when he came to an abrupt stop. We stood in the small hallway leading down to the bathrooms. He turned to me and smiled.

"What's up Brendon?" I asked laughing. My phone began vibrating, and found that Pete was calling. Brendon grabbed the cell phone from my hand, and put it in his pocket.

"You don't seemed excited about your CD release."

"I am excited."

"Then what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong Brendon." I smiled at him, but having him bringing up that something may be wrong made me think about it. Was there something wrong? No, there wasn't. He looked into my eyes, maybe searching for the real answer.
"Really Brendon I'm fine. Is there something wrong?"

"The tour is ending too soon." He smiled.
"What am I going to do without you?"

"It's not like I'm leaving forever." We began walking.
"I'm probably going to go to Vegas for awhile anyways. Since you know, Ryan and I are dating."

"Oh right," He said looking forward.

"We'll have a lot of time to see each other, and you could always come to Chicago." I said linking arms with him.

"I guess you're right."

"I'm always right." I smirked.
"Let's skip." He shook his head. "Come on!"

We began skipping to the group who was conveniently in the food court.

"Hey guys I'm hungry!" I cheered bouncing to Ryan. He smiled and kissed me.

"Thanks for answering your phone Lex." Pete sarcastically said.

"Brendon took it from me." I sung. Brendon laughed, took my phone from his pocket, and gave it back to me. We heard squealing come from somewhere and turned around. There were a group of girls staring at us giggling. Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

The total obvious happened and the girls walked up to us. Two of them had envious smiles on. I looked at them, and back at Ryan. He leaned down and kissed me fiercely. It was a weird feeling; a changed feeling.

"Hey, are you guys Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie." They both looked at the girls.

"Yes we are." Brendon smiled. All their faces lit up.

"Can we take a picture with you guys?" They squealed. One of the girls grabbed Brendon, and I hate to say that I felt jealously flare through me.