Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 43

The crowd's cheering helped relax the tension my whole body was going through. This wasn't our first show. That was an obvious fact. I paced back and forth as people got ready around me. I felt arms wrap around me and I turned around.

"Hey Ryan."

"Why are you so nervous? You've done this before."

"I haven't performed the whole album. What if they don't like it?"

"You worry too much. I love it, and so they will love it too." He kissed me lightly, and we walked to the stage entrance hand in hand. Dan, Ingrid, Shannon, Spencer, Jon, and Brendon stood near the entrance. They all seemed to be ten times more excited than I was feeling.

"Chill out Lexi. Do you need a Xanax?" Brendon joked.

"Shut up."

"She's nervous." Ryan said holding me closer. A guy walked up to us.

"Alexis this is your mic. You guys are on in three minutes." He smiled, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks," I said. He smiled at me.

"I'm Connor." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Connor."

"I hate to be fan like, but I was wondering if I could take a picture with you real quick."

"Yeah yeah, that's fine." I forcefully stepped away from Ryan. I stood next to Connor and Dan took the picture.

"Thanks so much."

"No problem." Ryan instantly grabbed me and kissed me. He wrapped his arm around me. I slightly pushed him away.
"What's your problem?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're acting very weird."

"No I'm not." We were motioned to start, and I walked with Dan to enter the stage. We were motioned to head out so we did.

We started off with a few songs we had played live, and then we performed a new song. I looked at the backstage entrance. Pete, Andy, Brendon, and Ryan were standing there watching. Brendon smiled at me giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at him. I turned back around and finished the set. When we were done I ran off the stage. Pete came at me first giving me a huge hug.

"That was the best you've ever done!" He cheered.

"Thanks."

"I am so proud of you!" He kissed my cheek.

"Woah Pete, calm down." I said my cheeks growing red.

"Sorry," He backed away. Andy politely touched Pete's shoulder.

"Can I cut in?" He winked at Pete. Then he gave me a tight hug.
"You did so good. You're my favorite new band."

"That means so much coming from you; the person who changes their favorite band weekly." He laughed.

"I mean it."

"Thanks Andy." Ryan was nowhere is sight, but I could easily see Brendon making his way to me.

"Are you ready for the party tonight?" He asked.

"There's a party?" I questioned.

"Yes, an after party."

"Was there a before party I missed?"

"No, but that's a good idea." Brendon wrapped an arm around me shoulder, and we headed off to wherever the "after party" was.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone.
sorry for the delay.
i would like to add something.
if you love this story, and ryan please go check out my other story called
Stay Where I Can See You

that would mean a whole lot to me.
thanks.

happy holidays!

-ash