Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 45

"Jesus Christ," Pete said. Ryan made a B line straight to us; venom was shooting from his eyes.

"What's your problem Pete?" Ryan yelled.

"Ryan calm down you don't know anything."

"I think I know enough."

"I don't know what you think Ryan, but please listen to Pete." I told him.

"Why should I listen to anyone? I can obviously see what's going on." He stepped forward and threw a punch at Pete. Brendon and I leaped forward trying to stop the fight. Pete at first tried getting away, but then started defending himself by returning punches. I grabbed Pete as Brendon grabbed Ryan, and we tried pulling them away from each other. When we finally got them separated from each other Pete had a forming black eye, and Ryan's nose was bleeding.

"Ryan what has gotten into you?" I shrieked. I let Brendon stay with Pete as I dragged Ryan out of the party. We stood outside alone in the middle of an alleyway. He looked at me, and wiped his nose.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. I looked at him with mixed emotions.

"You have to stop getting so jealous. Pete is like your best friend. You should know he wouldn't do anything. It's like you don't trust him or me!" He grabbed my hand.

"Please calm down. I'm sorry. I just saw you walk out of the room with him, and it made me think of the worst."

"I know."

"I'm sorry for ruining your day." I smiled at him.

"How could I ever stay mad at you?"

"One day, you'll find a way." He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

"How's your nose?"

"Now I know how you felt when you got in the fight with Audrey."

"Where has she been?"

"In hiding, since you messed with her hair she hasn't been able to fix it."

"Nice," I said and he leaned down and kissed me.

"Would you like to do some private celebrating?" Ryan asked.

"Where at?" I asked.

"The Hilton, we have a bunch of rooms booked there."

"To The Hilton we go." I smiled. Ryan kissed me fiercely, and we headed to the hotel.

I woke up in to morning feeling quite content. I turned and looked at Ryan's sleeping form. He looked like such a little boy. It was very adorable. I kissed his nose, and he scrunched it and woke up. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hello doll." I quietly giggled when he said that.

"Good morning Mr. Ross."

"How did you sleep?"

"Very very good."

"That makes two of us." He pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck. His hands ran down my bare back, and I let out a small laugh. There was a knocking coming at the door.
"If we are quiet maybe they'll leave us alone." Ryan whispered.

"No we won't." Brendon yelled from the hallway.

"We can't get privacy anywhere."

"No you can't!" Dan said from the hallway too.

"We're coming in." Brendon yelled. I looked at Ryan, and he looked at me.

"Get clothes on." He told me. The door crashed open.

"Too late," I said.

"You guys got it on!" Dan yelled. Ryan wrapped the blankets around me, and he put boxers on. I looked up from under the covers and the two boys had smiles on their faces. Dan looked like a kid who just discovered chocolate, and Brendon's seemed pained.

"Can you guys get out? Lex needs to get dressed before friends can come over." Ryan joked. Audrey passed by our room, stopped in her tracks, and came into our room.

"At least somebody is getting something." She commented.

"Excuse me?" Ryan asked. All eyes were on Brendon.

"Brendon won't do anything with me. I'm starting to think he's in love with someone else."

Ryan looked at his cell phone, and threw a shirt on. He walked around the bed, and gave me some clothes to put on. I put on his pair of boxers and a t-shirt under the blankets. I threw the blankets over me, and stood up. I stretched to get the blood flowing through my body.

"You guys have to get going. I have something to do." Ryan said trying to push the three extra people out.

"I'm going to want details Lexi!" Dan yelled from the hallway. Ryan shut the door on them, and turned back at me.

"You have to get cleaned up. Go take a shower. I have to go and do something." Ryan quickly walked to me. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me.
"I'll see you soon."

He left the hotel room, and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.