Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 50

"Would you like to bring this?" Brendon asked holding up a zebra print bra.

"Give me that!" I squealed grabbing for the bra.
"When I said you could help I didn't mean you could go through my personal things!"

"How am I supposed to know what you consider private?" He asked as I put the bra in my bag.
"So you do want to bring it! I'm such a big help."

"Keep telling yourself that." I muttered. I picked up a t-shirt and put it in my bag. I looked at Brendon. He had a mischievous smile on his face.
"What are you thinking?"

He continued looking at me with the same look. I began to get nervous. I let out a small uneasy laugh and sat completely down on the ground.

"Whatever you're thinking, don't." He got up from the floor and tackled me.
"Ow Brendon!"

"You hurt my feelings Lexi dear."

"I'm sorry!" I laughed as he pinned me to the ground.

I tried wiggling out from underneath him, but failed miserably. He leaned down and stopped centimeters from my face. I felt an urge to close the gap, but restrained myself. I smiled sweetly at him hoping he would get off before I lost all self control.

"What do you say?" Brendon whispered.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings Brendon. Now, can you please get off me?" I whispered back lifting my head slightly. He looked into my eyes and for a split second I thought (or wished) he would kiss me. He got up off me, and we finished packing.

I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch as Brendon stuffed all my un-needed clothes into another bag for Dan to take home. I found Family Guy on Cartoon Network and turned the volume up. Once Brendon was finished he sat down next to me and we watched together.

I had fallen asleep watching TV because when I woke up in the morning with blankets wrapped around me, and Ryan was sleeping next to me. I heard a loud bang against the wall, and jumped up in bed. I removed the blankets from me and stood up. I walked near the room's door and heard yelling come from next door. I opened the door and saw Audrey passing by with a large duffle bag in her hand.

"Audrey come back," Brendon yelled after. I stepped out of my room and saw Brendon just outside his room's door putting his shoes on. He took off running and ran into me.
"Sorry Alexis."

He moved around me and ran down the hall after her. I stared at him as I felt someone else stand next to me. I couldn't tear my gaze away from Brendon as he yelled for Audrey to come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has come to my attention that the last chapter might have been confusing. The truth is it is a confusing topic. I was asked if Alexis had or had not slept with Jon. Since the beginning of the story that topic had been brought up by multiple characters, but had never been actually confirmed. You will find out eventually. Unless I've told you if she had or not.

Thanks for reading and all your support!

-Ashley