Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 56

"Get up."

"And if I don't?"

"Get up," He said again more persistent this time.

"You're sexy when you're aggravated." I looked up at him.

"Alexis."

"Chill out Brendon." I sat up, stretched, and got off the bed.
"What's so important that I had to get up?"

"I'm going to go buy clothes for the VMA's, and you're coming with me."

"Why?"

"Cause you need clothes too."

"Well yeah, but I was thinking I would just wear something simpleā€¦"

"Come on, let's go out." He lifted me onto my feet. He looked me up and down.
"You can wear that out, but you may get a few looks."

"But I like my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pajamas." I smiled. I shooed him from the room and changed into jeans and a Kitson t-shirt. I grabbed a pair of black heels and then met with Brendon in the living room.

"Why, don't you look smashing?" Brendon smiled.

"Where's Ryan?"

"He's out getting his outfit." We left the apartment and headed to some places around Vegas. If I came to Vegas for a vacation I wouldn't be able find the place, but I guess since he's lived around here all his life he would know.
"How about this shirt?" He asked holding up a nice shirt.

"It looks nice."

"With these pants?" He held up one pair of dark pants.
"Or these?" He then held up another pair.

"With that shirt?" He nodded his head.
"The first pair."

He bought the outfit, and then he took me to find a casual dress. I found many I liked, and I just needed to decide. Brendon suggested I try the ones I liked the best on. That's what I was doing now. I had a cute red dress on. It was perfect. I left the dressing room to show Brendon. He was sitting on a long, black leather couch. He stood up smiling as he looked at me.

"You look beautiful."

"Really?" I blushed. He nodded and circled around me.

"Oh my god, is that you Brendon?" We turned to where the voice came from, and I saw a small brunette. I looked at Brendon to see his face turning red.

"H-hey Chelsea," He stuttered.

"How have you been you big rock star?" She giggled. She stepped between the two of us and pushed me aside. I looked at Brendon and then back at her. He shrugged his shoulders as she continued to smile at him.

"I've been g-good."

"I've been good too. I've been busy finishing up school, but you know how that feels. What are you doing later this week? Probably something fun," I stared at the back of her head unbelievable.

"Well actually I'm going to New York."

"Oh my god, New York, that sounds amazing. I've never been there, but always wanted to. My mom doesn't like the cold weather so she always hated the idea of going somewhere like New York. I watch TRL all the time."

"That's-"

"The VMA's are soon, is that why you're going? Are you guys performing? I thought I heard something like that, but I don't remember. It would be a dream come true to go."

"Brendon, I'm going to go over there. Come find me when you two are done catching up."

He looked at me and frowned. I walked into the changing room to change back into my clothes. I slowly walked out and saw the brunette hanging off of Brendon. He didn't look uncomfortable, just not used to it. I held the dress tightly in my hands as I passed by Brendon. Chelsea stepped one step away from Brendon with a smile on her face. She said something I couldn't understand, and then she stood close to him once again.

I could have sworn her eyes met mine, and she smiled. I saw an evil grin on her face that nobody else could see. She looked at Brendon and grinned again. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched her lean in and kiss him gently on the cheek. His face broke out with a smile as he leaned in and kissed her back. I pulled out my phone and called someone to save me.

"Hey Ryan, can you come and pick me up?"