Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 59

It was the day of the VMA's. We were heading to the place it was at. The guys wanted to see how the routine for their performance was.

"It better be good if you had to wake me up so early." I complained.

"It's eleven." Ryan said.

"Way too early," Jon said sarcastically.

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm." I closed my eyes and rested my head against Ryan's shoulder.
"Ryan you have a boney shoulder."

He turned his head and kissed my forehead, "I'm sorry."

"You should be," I joked and kissed him on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

"No making out in the car please!" Pete said interrupting us.

"Sorry," I said quietly, keeping myself from laughing. We pulled up the building and got out of the car.

We entered the building, and as we walked down the hall we could hear music. One of their songs was playing. We walked into the large auditorium. There were a group of girls on the stage dancing to the song. We watched them finish and then we introduced ourselves. We sat and watched them longer than expected. I sat next to Brendon trying to entertain myself.

"Why have we been here so long?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Ryan is really into watching this or something." Spencer said.

"When do we have to be ready to get here?"

"We should leave soon." Brendon said. He put an arm around my shoulders. We watched the routine about five more times before Brendon got up and walked to Ryan. I watched them converse and they both walked back to the rest of us. Ryan waved to them all one last time before we left.

We got back to the hotel, and Ryan and I were in our room. I took out the dress I bought with Brendon, and smiled to myself. That day was amazing until Chelsea showed her face. I laid the dress on the bed. Ryan was in the bathroom, and I needed to get in. I knocked on the door hoping Ryan would hurry.

"Ryan I have to take a shower!" The door opened and Ryan pulled me inside.
"Ryan what are-"

He crashed his lips onto mine and pushed me against the sink. He moved his lips from mine to my neck, and I let out a small moan. I felt his hands on my hips and go up my back. I pulled away breathless. I looked into his eyes and found a mixture of emotions. I couldn't figure all of them out.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked.

He shook his head and answered, "Nothing."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was surprised, but kissed back. I knew we would be late, but I don't think Ryan or I cared. He lifted me on top of the counter and took off my shirt.