Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 60

We walked down the red carpet. It was filled with other celebrities with a higher status than I had. I felt very out of place. There were cameras everywhere and people interviewing others. I walked past a group of people with Ryan. They were a bunch of teenagers, and they were calling for Ryan and Brendon. I waved for Brendon to come to me, and told them both to go and say 'Hi'. The girls went ecstatic like I knew they would.

They beckoned the boys inside do they could get ready for their performance. I followed them inside and Ryan walked me to my seat. I would be sitting alone until they were done with their song. We stood facing each other. He smiled and kissed me.

"Go and stun the people." I told him.

"I love you."

I smiled and told him back, "I love you too Ry."

He left my side and went to prepare. I sat down in my seat and people started coming in and finding their seats. I looked at my phone and noticed I had a few unread text messages. One was from Jac and it read, 'How's New York baby? I am so jealous of you right now!' I also had another text from Dan. His read, 'I'll be keeping my eyes glued to the TV. I'll be watching for you! Everyone says HI!' I laughed and replied back to both of them. The lights dimmed, and we were all told that the show would be starting. We were all instructed to sit in our seats.

The lights dimmed and music began playing. I instantly knew it was their song. I smiled and leaned forward in my seat. Before the spotlights hit the stage I could make out the silhouettes of the boys. Lights turned on and brightened up the stage. The dancers from earlier made their way onto the stage as Brendon began singing. I mentally told myself how cool Brendon's outfit was. Towards the end of the song Brendon and Ryan made their way down the catwalk of the stage. I could see Brendon look my way and smile. The song ended, and I anxiously waited for their arrival back to the seats. I first saw Jon, then Spencer, then Brendon, and lastly Ryan walk down the aisle to where I sat. Ryan sat next to me on my left.

"You guys did awesome." I told them quietly. Ryan smiled and kissed the side of my head.

"Thanks Lex, it means a lot. I was so nervous out there." Spencer said.

"I believe we all were," Brendon smiled. They all nodded their heads in agreement. The award show started, and we stopped talking to watch.

After the awards we headed to our after party hot spot. The boys all had smiles on their faces. They had won the 'Video of the Year' award. I don't think anything could bring them down. Jon, Spencer, Brendon, Chelsea, Pete, and I sat in the limo. We were currently waiting for Ryan to get in the limo.

"Where is your boyfriend?" Jon asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" We looked out the window and saw him talking on the phone. He grinned wildly before hanging up. He jogged to the car, and got in.

"What were you up to?" Brendon asked.

"I was just returning a phone call." All the questions stopped, and the subject was changed to their brand new award.

I watched the city scene around me pass by. I smiled and noticed Brendon smiling at me from the corner of my eye. I turned my head towards him and smiled back. Chelsea grabbed his hand causing him to avert his gaze to her. My smile faded, and I looked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
PSST...!

some big events are coming up...some things you would never expect to happen. DUN DUN DUN.

PSSSSSST!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY MR. BRENDON BOYD URIE! ! !

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST...!

Happy Easter everyone!