Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 65

They all looked at me. Some had scared expressions, others had pained looks. I furrowed my brows at them still expecting an answer.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle the truth." They all still said nothing, but Pete cleared his throat.
"Hit me with your best shot."

That got a smile on Pete's face and he said, "Ryan was your boyfriend."

"Was?"

"You two broke up right before you got into the accident."

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, and Brendon suddenly coughed before excusing himself from the room.
"Is that why he isn't here?"

"We don't know why he isn't here. He should be." Spencer told me.

"Why'd we break up?"

"Well we weren't there. We don't know."

"Oh," I trailed off. I smiled at them. There was a knock on the door and Brendon walked in.

"Ryan's outside the door." Brendon told us.
"Do you want him to come in?" He asked me.

"Yeah that's fine." The door opened again and who I assumed to be Ryan came in. He had a look of guilt on his face. I smiled at him trying to remember him.

"Hey Lexi," He forced a smile.

"Ryan is it?" A real smile spread on his face.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm good."

"That's good." He stepped towards me and grabbed my hand. He kissed my forehead, and the doctor came in.

"I think it's time for Alexis to get some sleep."

Everyone left me, and they promised to be back in the morning. I fell asleep quite easily, but I couldn't help but think about Ryan. There was something about him that I couldn't figure out. I needed to know what had happened between us. I needed to know why he looked guilty of something.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyo, talk about a delay.

sorry everyone. i've had some medical problems and water polo kept me very busy.
i went to the doctor because i had some breathing problems.
well the doctor told me i have reactive airway disease
the first inhaler wasn't very good. i had an allergic reaction to it.
then i got the flu.
i had time to update today because i pulled my back out this morning.

water polo season is over so i should be able to update every other day again.

thanks for reading.
:)