Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 72

I woke up, and Brendon's arms were around me. I turned in his arms and faced him. He looked peaceful in his sleep. I remember months ago when I had woken up, and he was the first person I saw. I still mean what I said; when I said I wouldn't mind seeing him when I woke up for the rest of my life.

I leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. I pulled away, but he was still sleeping. I leaned in again, and this time he kissed back. He smiled into the kiss, and I pulled away. He looked sleepy, but anyone could tell he was very happy at the same time.

"You look good in my clothes." He joked and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning to you too," I said back.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked while kissing my neck.

"Very good, I was exhausted." He looked up at me and smirked. I leaned in and kissed him again before I got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm really hungry."

"You can't leave me here!" He whined. I grabbed his hand and tried pulling him up. I failed and fell back onto the bed. Brendon grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me.
"I guess you have to stay here."

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes I would," He smiled.

"As much as I would like to stay in bed all day too, I am hungry and want to eat." I got up, and this time Brendon also got up. We walked from his room to the kitchen. Ryan, Spencer, and Jon were already up and drinking coffee.
"Good morning boys," I smiled at them. They all looked up at us.

"How'd you sleep?" Jon asked eyeing my wardrobe.

"I slept fine."

"Well, that's good." I rummaged through their cupboards trying to find a coffee cup. I found a black one all the way on the top shelf. I stood on my tippy toes trying to reach it. I nearly had it when I felt a hand on the small of my back, and I noticed Brendon to the right of me. He grabbed the cup. He handed it to me and smiled.

"Thanks Bren," He nodded his head, smiled, and walked away.

They had planned on working on their new album today, but at the last minute they decided to take the day off. I took a shower and was just getting dressed in Brendon and I's room when the door creaked open. I freaked out for a split second before I noticed Brendon's head peaking in. I had just pulled my shirt on, and Brendon came in a shut the door.

"Hello beautiful," He whispered.

"Hey gorgeous," I whispered back with a smile. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me lightly. He pulled away and smiled.

"I have one question."

"What is it?"

"Will you be mine now?"

"Yes Brendon, I'm all yours."