Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 73

The first fight as a couple is major. It basically maps out the rest of their relationship. It shows how they will act towards each other. It shows basically both their personalities, and what each of them could do for the other.

"Brendon, we should just tell them."

"I don't think we should tell them so soon."

"What? Is three hours too soon?"

"It's very soon."

"When do you plan on telling them?"

"Next week?"

"That's ridiculous."

"That hurts." He joked. We had been arguing for about thirty minutes about this pointless topic."
"Fine, we'll tell them today, but you have to tell them."

"You have to be there."

"I think I'll just stay in here." I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. Spencer, Ryan, and Jon were sitting in the living room playing cards. All three of them twisted their heads to look at us.

"We have something to tell you."

"You're not pregnant are you?" Spencer asked.

"No…" I trailed off.

"You two had sex." Jon said. I glared at him.
"You did you did!"

"Well that's not exactly what we had to tell you."

"Brendon!" Spencer cheered. Brendon looked at him and raised his eyebrows.
"You finally asked her out!" Then Brendon looked relieved.

"That's what we were going to tell you." I said.

"Congrats guys," Was all Ryan had said before he left the room. I looked at him oddly, but then I ignored it. Spencer and Jon both gave me an approving hug.

"Make sure to invite me to the wedding." Jon laughed.

"Jon, we just started dating like four hours ago."

"I'm just reserving me seat now." He smiled.

We were all hungry and decided to go out to eat. We found Ryan downstairs playing his guitar. We persuaded him to come with us even though the trip would take thirty to forty minutes to get to town. We got into their rented car and headed to town.

We found a pizza place and decided we were all craving it. Inside it was quiet with barely and people there. There was a group of teens, and the Panic guys were recognized. I laughed to myself as they all took pictures with the girls. One girl declared her love to Brendon, and he turned bright red. He looked at me and smiled as he signed some of the girls stuff.

I think it was pretty insane on how strongly I felt for this boy at this moment. I felt like I was missing out on something good for so long. I stopped thinking about the past. That's what is was, the past. I had to focus on the future. He was mine now. I smiled to myself and finished my pizza.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will contain Mature Content.