Make A Name For Yourself

Chapter 80

I stood at the mirror in my hotel room. Shannon was in the bathroom getting ready. I couldn't lie and say I wasn't looking at my stomach. I was. I was looking at how flat it is, and I was thinking about how in just a few months it would blow up like a balloon. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. The doctor yesterday had prescribes me some pre-natal vitamins. I now had a new dilemma. How was I going to tell Brendon? We couldn't talk to each other until the elopement. We couldn't see each other either. I could just blurt it out.

I had the urge to punch the mirror, but that was the last thing I needed to do. I would end up bloody for my wedding, and then I would have to pay the hotel to get them a new mirror. I heard the bathroom door click open. I spun around, and my sister was in a gorgeous red dress. I smiled at her.

"Are you staring at your stomach again?" She asked.

"There is another life inside of me growing. I feel like one of those people in the movie Alien. They have those aliens growing inside them."

"Except when this little baby comes out it will be way cuter than those eggplant creatures." She joked.
"You still don't know how you're going to tell him?"

"I don't have the slightest clue."

"Well you can think about it some more while you get ready. You're getting married in less than five hours." She told me.

"I need to talk to Brendon."

"You can't, and you know that."

"I need to make sure he got a priest."

"I will call him, and you can go and get ready." She pushed me into the bathroom, and I gave up fighting.

I wandered to the bathtub and started the water. After finding the right temperature water, I turned the shower on. I stripped from my clothes and got into the shower. I shampooed my hair, and after that I put in conditioner. I washed my body, and once I was done with everything else I just stood under the water.

Showers always relaxed me. The feeling of the hot water running down my body relaxed me. If I could, I would just lay down and take a nap. I knew that would drown me though, so I've never done it. I started thinking again. I needed to tell someone else about the pregnancy. Someone else besides Shannon needed to know. It was like a juicy secret fighting its way out of me. I could sense the baby to be wanted people to know of its existence.

There was a loud knock on the door, and it brought me back to reality. I yelled a 'yeah', and Shannon told me someone was here to see me. I stopped the shower and grabbed a towel. I dried off and put my dress on. I kept my hair up in a towel. I wiped the condensation off the mirror and looked at myself again. I rubbed my stomach, smiled, and left the bathroom. Outside Dan, Ingrid, and Pete were there.

"What's up guys?" I asked and hugged each of them.

"We're just here to see you before you go and get married." Ingrid told me.

"Who the hell gets married on a Tuesday?" Pete asked me.

"Well that's just how it turned out. Is it messing up your schedule?" I joked.

"Maybe it is." He laughed.

"Have you guys already seen Brendon?" I asked.

"We have," They all chirped.

"How is he? How does he look? Is he even awake?" Questions started pouring out of me. I was a little worried.
"Does he still want to marry me? Is he getting cold feet?"

"Alexis, chill out. You're going to give yourself a heart attack." Pete told me, resting a hand on my shoulder.
"Yes, he's awake, and he is doing fine. There is no way he has cold feet. If he could have married you a year ago he would have. His feelings haven't changed. He did get a priest type person."

"Oh thank god," I sat down on the couch. I let out a sigh of relief and closed my eyes.
"I'm tired."

"Have some tea," Shannon yelled and threw a bottle of green tea at me. I glared at her.

"That could have killed me."

"Stop being overdramatic."

"Stop sucking dick."

"I will once you do." I flipped her off, and that was the end of the argument. The other three sat down in front of me and smiled. I stared at all three of them. I needed to tell someone. The baby wanted me to.

"I have to tell you guys something."

"Lex, do you think that's a good idea?" Shannon asked me before they could say anything.

"I think it's a wonderful idea. It wants me too."

"Who wants you to do what?" Dan asked.

"I'm pregnant." All three of them had the same reaction Shannon did at the restaurant.

"What? How?" Pete gasped.

"You see Pete," Dan started.
"When a man loves a woman, and when I woman loves the man they have sex. Sex can sometimes lead to a pregnancy. In most cases the pregnancy leads to an infant."

"Thanks for the information dickhead. When did this happen."

"I guess I'm two months along, but I don't know the day of conception." Shannon sat next to me.

"Oh it was hilarious. The doctor asked her the last time she had sex, and Alexis was like 'yesterday'." All four of them burst out in laughter. I just sat back and listened to them all mimic me.

It was time. I was getting married. We decided to get married in Brendon's apartment. Pete, Shannon, and I stood in the elevator together. The rest would meet us in the hallway outside his apartment once it was done. I felt my stomach bubble, and I wasn’t sure if it was nerves or the growing thing inside me. I ignored it, and entered Brendon's apartment. He stood in the living room with the priest. I did a double take at the person.

"Spencer, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked. He held up a license saying he could officially marry someone in the state of Nevada.

"Brendon was having trouble finding someone so I jumped to the rescue."

"Thanks," I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Let's get this party started." He yelled.

Shannon stood by me, while Pete stood by Brendon. Spencer started saying all the typical wedding mumbo jumbo. I looked from the ground up to Brendon for the first time. He had a genuine smile on his face. I wanted to kiss him right then and there, but I had to wait. I was sick of waiting.

"I do," He said. It brought me back to reality. I was having trouble staying focused today, of all days.

"And do you Alexis Adams?" Spencer asked me.

"I do," I smiled.

"You may kiss the bride." He told the both of us.

I took that as my sign to finally get my kiss. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. Our lips molded together, and my arms wrapped around his neck. I pulled away, and we both were smiling like there was no tomorrow. His apartment door opened, and all our guests walked in. He put me down and held my hand. Everyone came up to us. They all told us 'Congrats'. Music came out of nowhere, and everyone was having a grand 'ol time.

"I believe it's time for the new married couple to have their first dance as husband and wife." Ryan told the room.

A slow song began playing, and Brendon and I began dancing in the middle of his living room. It was small just as we had intended it to be. It was perfect. My hands found the back of his neck, and his found the small of my back. We were close together and neither of us noticed the people around us watching. We were too occupied in the world that only consisted of us two.

"Brendon," I whispered.

"Yes Mrs. Urie?"

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" He asked cocking his head to the side. I swallowed hard, and gave him a weak smile.

"I'm pregnant." His eyes slightly widened, and he took in the news. I heard the song end, and we stopped dancing. He looked at me speechless.

"Pregnant?" I nodded my head. A smile broke out on his face, and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Why so happy Bren?" Pete asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I just got married to love of my life, and I'm going to be a daddy!" He cheered.

Everyone else in the room cheered too. After our dance the real celebration started. Everyone either ate the pizza we ordered or danced to the music playing in our living room. I was sitting down at the kitchen table. Brendon was out in the living room talking with Dan. I looked at everyone's happy faces. I was happy too. I was more than happy.

Brendon trailed into the kitchen and noticed me sitting at the table. He made his way to me and sat down in the chair next to me. He grabbed my hand and smiled. He kissed it gently and looked back up at me.

"Why aren't you out there?" He asked.

"I'm just tired." I told him.

"What a day."

"I have to say it's my favorite day ever."

"Mine too."

"I love you Brendon Urie."

"I love you too Alexis Urie, forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end. It's finished. I never thought this day would come. Tell me what you think. I had a good time writing this, and I hope you had a good time reading it.
Check out my other stories if you haven't already. Everything I have is finished. I'm starting two new stories next week.
Don't be afraid to chat with me. aha. I don't bite, and I love meeting new people.

Also, I do have a twitter. If any of you want to follow me here is my url:
http://www.twitter.com/smashleyxxx

Image