Rosary Tucked Inside Her Lingerie

Chapter Ten

school. why school? so in the next 5 yrs say "oh, we went to school"?
yea, im pissed. why? well lets just say that George thought it would be cool to pee on my MCR hoodie. now it smells like alcholic piss. we're washing it for the hundredth time.
"seriously yo dad got problems." i told Ryan.
"no shit sherlock."
"so when you gonna ask Kacey?" i asked, almost at the place of knowledge.
"now." he said as the gang came into view.
"GUYS! we got lots of good news." Spe---Penny jumped.
"what?" me and Ryan asked.
"we got a new bassist." Brendon said.
"who?" i asked.
"Jonathan Jacob Walker. collage student from Chicogo." Liana said. "we call him Jon."
"and the other good news?" Ryan asked.
"i gotta boyfriend!" Kacey jump-yelled.
i think this was when a bit of Ryan was destroyed.

math

"man that sucks." Spence said.
"thanks for making me feel better." Ryan said sacrasticaly.
"dont worry. hopefully hes a douche." i said.
"no. cause that means he'll hurt her and i dont want that." Ryan said.
"dude you cared way too much about other people. why are you so nice?" i laughed.
"it saves your ass." Ryan shot.
"this is true." i laughed. "on come on. laugh bitch!"
"whatever."
"mopey Joe ..." Spence giggled.
Ryan smiled. "stop guys."
"no mr. grumpy gills." i said, imitating Dory. now Ryan was laughing.
"thanks guys." he smiled.

after school.

"wheres Spence? SPENCER!" Brendon called.
"i dunno. lets search." Liana suggested. Kacey was eating a HUGE bag-o-skittles.
we found him all right. but he was in trouble. well not right when we saw him but we were there to see it start.
Spence held the door for some blond bimbo, and her boyfriend got jealous. so he decides to hurt my Spence.
"HEY!" Brendon yelled.
"what you gonna do Urie?" one of them asked.
"i hate you Greg." Brendon hissed.
"shut up fag." someone---BRENT!---said.
"Brent! what i tell you about coming near Candy!" Ryan snapped.
"techinically, she came near me. apparently, she wants more." Brent smirked.
"you. ass." Brendon shook.
"whatcha gonna do fag?" Brent taunted.
"fuck you---" Brendon started.
"in the ass? haha watch out Wilson." Greg interupt-laughed. his blond bitch laughed too.
"shut up asswipe!" Liana snapped.
"like im scared of a 15 year old." Blondie said.
"should be. you hit Spence again, ima fucked you up." Liana threatened.
Brent, Greg and Blondie laughed, and Brent hit Spence again. i had to grab Brendon's collar.
"awww. all talk and no action." the Blonde laughed. Liana just glared at her.
"what?! ha thought so" Blondie laughed. then she turned her back, which was the stupidest thing. cause once she did, Liana jumped on her and punched the back of her head. that made me let go of Brendon and him jump on Brent.
normally when girls fight, theres hair pulling and sratching. but Liana kept punchinjg Blondie. and not soft ones either. Kacey threw the rest of the skittles at the evil ones and i yelled some random shit.
"if you ever wanna see if i can carry out my threats, test me again." Liana said in such a normal tone it was scary. Brendon nodded in agreement.
"fuckers, watch your back." Brent hissed. him, Greg and Blondie left.
"SPENCER JAMES SMITH! you okay?" Kacey asked as Liana and i hugged him.
"good. gawd do a good deed and get hit. stupid world!" he shrugged.