Rosary Tucked Inside Her Lingerie

Chapter Eightteen

ill right you a poem of heartbreak and depression on my wrists.

"wha---what? but she knows---" i started.
"I KNOW!" Liana screamed, which gave gher a shush from a lunch lady. "oy vey ... Grettons gonna be pissed. here, if you want to know what ask Jon, kay?" i nodded and she went back to class.
@after school@
"where does Jon live?" Specne asked. him, me and Kacey were going to Jon's campus.
"Unlv. now come on!" Kacey pulled us to a campus.
we went into a dorm and found his room.
his room
there was another boy there.
"hey Kace, hey Candy, hey Spence." Jon waved.
"hiya/hey/hi Jon" we said.
"who this J Walk?" the boy asked.
"friends. guys this is my roommate Ethan." Jon pointed to the boy.
"Liana says you got gossip. bout Karina!" i said.
"oy! fine. Ethan get out." Jon said. Ethan left and Jon sighed. "alright heres what happened: okay so Liana and her friend Kathy walked into the bathroom and hears moans and sex noises. so she giggled with her friend and swings open the door. when she saw Karina and Brent, she, in the words of Liana, was like 'oh shnapples! thats Karina and Brent.' she saids they were doing deep stuff. and she snapped at Karina. Liana told her that she was a slut and threatened to tell Ryan. thats why Karina said that shit about Liana."
"how you know this?" Kacey asked.
"she called me up and said that she just had to tell someone." Jon said.
Spence sighed. "what am i gonna do now?"
"what? the whole Liana not talking to you?" Jon asked. Spence nodded. "call her! talk tell her stuiff like 'Karinas a bitch.' or how about that what Karina said isnt true?"
"yea ... ye i think i will." Spence walked to the window.
"so how come Kaceyisnt bursting with joy? isnt this what she wanted? ya know, a single Ryan." Jon smirked.
"yea, but not this way ... i feel bad for him." Kacey sighed. "and he thinks im dating you."
"tell him we broke up." Jon shrugged his shoulders.
"so we're gonna tell Ryan, Kacey's gonna ask him out, and Spence is gonna call Liana. what are you gonna do Jon?" i asked.
"i am gonna to sit back and play bass for a band of way too skinny emo boys." Jon reclined back on his chair. we laughed and left.
later, Spence's basement.
"we have to tell him. its gonna suck when he finds out on his own." Brendon said.
"yea, but whos gonna tell him?" i asked.
"i volenteer ... Liana!" Brendon said.
"what? why me?" Liana pouted.
"cause you're the one who found out about Karina!" Brendon said.
"come on guys! someone has to tell Ryan!" i said.
"who has to tell Ryan what?" oh snap. Ryan was walking down the basement steps.
"Ryan ... ummm ... i want to exchange body heat in the passenger seat with you." Liana giggled
"huh?" we all said. she shrugged her shoulders.
"uhh ummm." i blanked out.
Kacey looked at us. "Ryan?"
"yea Kacey?"
"... Karina's cheating on you." she said.
"wha-what?"
"with ... with Brent." Kacey flinched.
Ryan didnt say anything. "how you know?"
"um Liana kinda saw it. thats why Karina said so uch shit about her." Kacey said. "im sorry Ryry."
Ryan shook his head and stormed outta Spence's basemnet.
oh no!Ryan's POV
i was walking to Karina. i couldnt believe this. that whore!
wait! maybe Liana was lying. i gotta talk to Karina about this.
i walked in Karina's house. i heard something from upstairs. i went upstairs to go Karina's room and---i gonna fucking kill her!
"oh this is nice." i hissed.
Karina stopped humping Brent and looked up.
"Ry-ryan." she said wide-eyed.
"why you scared of him? all he can---" i grabbed Brent's face abd banged his head against the wall.
"Karina ..." i was shaking. "i dont want to ever fucking see you. at all." i shook.
oy! next day
"Ryan?" Candy asked.
"what?!" i said, i was still angry.
"are you going be fine? i mean, you did come home pret-tea pissed." she yawned. we were walking to school.
"yea yea." i said.
"+sigh+ dont worry bout that hoebag." she slung her arm on my shoulder.
"err thanks."
@Lunch@
"are you really gonna kill Brent?" Spence asked.
"probably."i said.
"dude you gotta chill." Brendon said. we were walking to the lunchroom.
"OY! Bre, Penny, Ry!" Liana waved. "see ya guys later." she said to her friends.
"you coming with us?" i asked.
"yeppers!"
we made it to the lunchroom. Kacey and Candy were waiting for us.
"finally! we;re hung-grey!" Candy laughed.
"Ryan? can i ask you something?" Kacey asked.
"what?"
"wanna---" she started.
"come on guys!" Brendon grabbed our arms to the lunchline.
after school, regular POV
i was walking home from Brendon's. Ryan's been in bitch mode all effin day. i sighed and walked upstairs. i hadda pee. bad.
and then i saw it.
Ryan in the tub with his wrists cut. not slit, just cut.
"Ry-ryan." i ran to him and hugged him. "stupid stupid Ryan."
"i-i couldn't. if i dont ... i'll kill Karina and Brent. i-i ..." Ryan was slipping into unconscienceness.
"Ryan wait for the hospital alright. just wait." i pulled out my phone.
he didnt. he passed out in my arms.