Rosary Tucked Inside Her Lingerie

Chapter Nineteen

i was in the waiting room ... well waiting for Ryan.
"ms. Withman. your brother is up." nurse Gawlamala said.
"Ryan?" i walked into the room.
"yea?"
"why you do that?"
"if i didnt do it, i would of killed Brent. Brent went to far. first you and now Karina. and Karina to that agh!" he shook.
"wow."
"what?"
"you can get angry. dont worry about it."

next day, Ryan's POV.

i was reading an article on Pete Wentz's penis. yes thats right, Pete Wentz's penis
then it happened.
they came.
"RRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN" i heard someone Kacey scream.
"shhh" nurse Gawlamala laughed. "i suppose you're okay with your friends here." she left.
"hey guys!" i said, putting down the magazine.
"how you feeling Ryry?" Lacey asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"fine. are you guys mad at me?" i sighed.
"umm come on Candy, Spence, and Bre, lets gets some food." Jon ushered them out. Kacey gave a nervous look at the.
"i gotta go to the bathroom." she went in. i shrugged and returned to the article.
"its ... SuperMuffin$ to the rescue!" Kacey said. i looked up from my mag---OY VEY! Kacey was at the foot at my hospital bed in just a cape and pointy heel tall leather boots.
"Kay-kacey ..." i said.
"hmhph?"
"its hard not to stare at your boobs." i laughed.
"thats fine." she climbed on my bed me and took ripped off my hospital gown.
"thank gawd you dont wear anything over these." she said sliding down to my waist.
I fondledher breasts and she started sucking. it was all good until---
"nurseGawlamalaiscoming!!!!" Brendonm ran in outta breath.
Kacey sprung up. "wha-what?"
"get dressed. NOW!" i said. she ran into the bathroom and i put on the hospital gown, which was a little ripped.
"hi George. lets see how you're doing. my lord, you're doing just fine. you could go home tonight." nurse Gawlamala said. i sighed a breath of relief.
"oh and hun?" she said.
"yea?" i said.
"if you are ganna do something girl, dont do it 3 minutes before the nurse comes in! its no fun for anyone!" she smiled. Brendon styarted laughing and you heard Kacey giggling behind the bathroom door.