Rosary Tucked Inside Her Lingerie

Chapter Two

i grabbed my My Chemical Romance messanger bag. it was Monday, and i learned a few things:
1. George does NOT like children.
2. Ryan hates me.
and 3. Brenden is hawt!
he has been coming over alot. i hear them upstairs singing and Ryan plaing guitar. mostly Blink 182 songs. the other boy haven't come yet.
i was eating a bagel. mmmm Cinnion Rasin bagel with veggie cream cheese. not as good as Tasty Bagel's [Brooklyn] bagels, but this will hafta do.
"come on! you're gonna make me late!" RYan grabbed my arm. we piled into his car.
@1st period@
"alright Ms. Withman, sit next to ummmmmmmm ... KACEY!" at this a girl snapped her head up. "yes, you can sit there. normally i dont tolerate talking, but explain to her what we are doing."
"tay, we're on i like your hair aseual reproduction." Kacey said.
"heh thanks." by the end of the period, me and Kacey were like best friends.
"tay, whatcha got now? MAth C?! GAWD! be dumb so you can be with me in B. haha" Kacey laughed. "seeya at lunch love!"
i laughed and walked into math class. and guess who's there? Ryan and the unnamed boy. the boy saw me and said something to Ryan. then he montioned me to sit with them.
"hey! im Spencer James Smith. the fith! but Spence is fine." he said. "you're Ry's sis right?"
"yea." i said.
Spence thought for a minute. "you're from Brooklyn right? where you like better?"
"Brooklyn, no offense but thats my home." i was starting to like Spence. Ryan was doing a great job of ignoring us.
@Lunch@
"CANDY!" Kacey skipped.
"Kacey, you're right next to me." i laughed.
"Candace!" it was Spence. "saved you a seat. your friend can join too." he smiled. i like Spence alot. he was sitting with Ryan and another who was writing.
"hey Spence. Ryan. nameless boy." i said. "this is Kacey."
"hey Kacey!" Spence smiled.
"hey girls, im Brent. and you are?" the writer said. he was looking us down. i could see him mentally raping us in his head.
"Brent stop!" Ryan snap-hissed.
"Wilson, thats Candy. Ryan's step-sister. im sorry, i dont know your name hun." i turned around. it was Brenden.
"Hey Bren/Bre/Brenda." Ryan, Spence and Brent said.
"hey chica." Brenden smiled at me.
"hey Brenden."
"im Kacey." Kacey said.
@Home@
i was in my room looking at my drumsticks. at the Pop Disaster Tour back in 2002, Tre` Cool and Travis Barker signed them. i used to have a drumset, but my mom sold them for crack money. thats when George came in. he was drunk.
"YOU! you cause your mom pain!" he slapped me hard. "you and your ... your ..." he slapped mee again, harder. i was crying though i knew that wouldn't do any good. my mom wouldn't care and he wouldn't stop.
Little did i know someone did care.
who cares!?
"hey stop it!" it was Ryan!
"shuddaup you" George punched Ryan, causing him to fall on the floor where he kicked him. "mind your own business you worthless piece of shit." he kicked Ryan again. Ryan got up and tired to get him out of my room. after a couple of hits and pushing, he was finally out. George pounded on the door for a bit, but gave up and left. Ryan sat down next to me on my bed. i was crying, those hits hurt.
"you okay?" he asked, putting a arm around my shoulders. i nodded.
"dont worry about him. i'll make sure he doesnt do that again." he promised "please don't cry." he hugged me.
"i will. Ryan?"
"hmhmph."
"why do you hate me?"
"i dont hate you i just ... +sigh+ i kinda hoped my parents get back together." he sighed. "tell your mom what happen, maybe you'll get to leave."
"nah, like she cares. effin druggie alcholic ... wow. we have the worst parents in the world and they have to marry eachother."