Rosary Tucked Inside Her Lingerie

Chapter Twenty Two

@Feb. 19@
the doorbell rang. it was me and Ryan at our house, of cousre George was home.
"what do you want?" George hissed. it was Rachel!
"is Candy here?" she asked.
"yea right here." i called from the living room.
"come lets sit down." Rachel said. "you guys might wanna hear this too." she said to Ryan and George.
"so ...?"
"Chicogo is a really nice place. very pretty. and Pete Wentz!" she tired to smile, but failed a bit.
"um okay." i said.
"know you have family there too? yepp your aunt. Aunt Gracie." she nodded.
"real-really?"
"yepp lovely lady. very nice."
"where are you getting at?!" George hissed.
Rachel sighed. "Candy, your aunt called. shes adopting you. you're maving to Chicogo this weekend."
"what?! no!" i cried.
"im sorry but since shes your blood than just a step dad---no offense---she has every right to take you in." she sighed.
"but its thrusday!"
"i know. im sorry. but you have to go. ill be here saturday morning to pick you up." and she left.
i went upstairs to start packing. Ryan came and helped me.
after i packed my clothes, i started packing my other stuff such as iPod, shoes, drumsticks when Ryan poked me.
"its not fair." he said sadly.
"i know."
"im gonna miss you alot."
"i know."
"everyone is. so here." he started to take off a necklace. it was a locket shaped in a star. he put it on me and said "when i was a little kid, me and my mom went to the park and found a butterfly wing. it was so cool so i kept it. and for mother's day i bought this locket and put the wing in it. it was small so it fit inside. when my mom left, she left me this. i want you to take it."
"Ryan no."
"yes take. so when i see you years from now,i can tell its you." he gave a weak smile.
i nodded and sniff. i was so gonna cry. "Ryan, i am never gonna see you guys again right?"
"don't say that." he pulled me into a hug.

Friday night

they were giving me a going away party. yepp there was tears.
"we decided ... to give you the guraffe!" Liana giggled. how that girl can laugh in any situation, i'll never know. but i wished i did.
"thanks." i smiled.
after a bit, i had to go to Brendon's house cause i promised. so i was saying my byes.
i sighed. "bye Spence!" i hugged him tight. "never forget what i said about you being my best guy friend." i whispered to him.
"i won't."
i turned to Liana. "ima miss you and your ... youness." i laughed.
"ima miss you too Candy!" sjhe hugged me tight. really tight that i laughed.
i hugged Jon next.
"don't worry, Chicogo aint so bad. i should know." he smiled.
"thanks Jon. alot you cute little bum."
at last, i turned to Kacey. we both just looked at eachother. then---
"i don't want you to leave! but you must! but i'll miss you and never ever forget you."
"Good-bye Kacey." i sniffed
"no. no. Good Bye is forever, bye is only for a short time. Bye Candy." she was crying. i started to cry too.
"come on Skittles" Brendon took ny hand. i nodded and we went to his house.
we were in his room. i looked around, remembering our first date.
"Brendon, you're gonna miss me arn't you?"
"of cousre. alot."
"and so am i."
"so?"
"i think its best ..." its way too hard to say this. "i think we should break up. it will be easier."
i looked at him. he looked emo. really. "i understand. i wish you were staying."
"me too Brendon. me too."

next morning, airport.

Ryan took the ride with me and Rachel. so now im waiting for flight 63 to get ready. me and Ryan were talking, just waiting for the end.
"Ryan?"
"yea?"
"when your band gets big, remember me."
"haha. i make every shoutout to you!"
"flight 63 now boarding!"
"i guess this is it." i said.
"i guess so." Ryan sighed. i sniffed and then hug-tackled him.
"come on Candy, you gotta go." Rachel said.
i depressingly got on the plane. no turning back now.

Chicogo

"and this is your room!" my aunt smiled.
i sighed and put my luggage in there. i looked out of my window. there was a big yard, and a pool. and next-door neighbors. i sighed and decided to go out side.
i plopped on the lawn chair. even though it was cold, i had my MCR hoodie.
"hiya! who are you?" a boy popped up from the fence. .
"Candy, you?"
"William! or Will. and this" another head popped up. "is Pete."
i felt my eyes widened. that wasnt just any Pete. it was Pete Wentz. as in cool new band Fall Out Boy Pete Wentz.
"oy vey you're Pete Wentz!"
"yea, i get that a lot." Pete laughed.
"yepp! heeeeeeeeeeeeeello im in a band too!" Will pouted.
"yepp but you aint famous. his band is The Academy." PEte pointed a thumb towards Will. "you new here?"
"well duh, we just seen her today!" Will laughed.
"yea my aunt adopted me."
"why?" Pete asked.
"cause my mom died and i was living with my stepdad."
"aw. im sorry." Will hopped the fence and hugged me. he was older than me i know it. maybe Jon's age. Jon. i miss them. i sighed.
Will hugged me again. "whats wrong?"
"i miss my friends." and my boyfriend ex-boyfriend.
"thats okay, we'll be your new friends, right pete?"
"yepp."