Rosary Tucked Inside Her Lingerie

Chapter Five

it was saturday, know what that means?
CARTOONS!
and George and mi madre were at a bar so YAYNESS!
"Candy?" it was Brent.
"hey ..." i really didn't like him. he was a prev and creeps me out.
he plopped on the couch.
"um Ryan's out ..."
"so? i dont want him."
he started to move his hand up my leg. his hand had a strong grip on my inner thigh.
he started to undo my pants, then my undies. i tired to hit him away, but he grabbed my hands. he undid his pants and boxers and started to push up against me.
i screamed alot. he realized this and put his other hand over my mouth. im screwed.

Brenden POV

i was walking with Ryan to his house. i can't wait to see my Skittles.
"yo wheres Spen---i mean Penny?" i laughed.
"i think with his girl Liana." Ryan shrugged.
when we got to a house, we heard a scream. it stopped as quickly as it came.
"fuck! think my dads home?" Ryan asked nerviously.
"dont know." i ran to the front door. it was locked so i kicked it open. in there was pretty sickening.
Brent was untop of Candy. it wouldnt be so bad if she looked like she was having a good time.
this was all Ryan needed. Ryan grabbed Brent by his hair (yes Brent has long hair) and pushed him on the floor. i ran to Brent and kicked him in the side a couple of times.
"Bren, i got this." Ryan gave another kick to Brent. "go to my sister."
i turn to see Candy's half-naked body crying on the couch.
"hey Skittles. its cool chica. shh." i tired to calm her down. she was still crying, but quieter and in my chest.
"dont worry Skittles. i gotcha." i whispered. i just realized she had no pants or panties on. Ryan sat down next to us adverting his eyes.
"+sniff+can you guys turn around so i can put my clothes on?" she cry-asked.
"yea Candy." Ryan said as we turned around.
when she was finished, we sat on either sides of her. i try to think of something funny, to try and loosen the tenison. but it wasnt really the time.

regular POV

it was too quiet, but in a good way kinda.
oh my god. Brenden just saw me pant/undies-less.
Ryan pulled me closer to him.
"ass." Brenden finally said.
"guys ..." i said.
"yea?" they asked.
"what am i gonna do? i have lunch, gym and English with him." i said, i was scared.
"dont worry Skittles. i'll protect you. and if he ever comes near you again, ima kill him slowly." Brenden said in a serious tone.
i wiped my eyes. "thanks guys."

monday, lunch.

i was walking with Spence to lunch. i should tell him what happened. i mean he is my best guy friend. i told Kacey this morning.

_++_++_1st period-==-==-
(notes)
C: Kacey?
K: Oui.
C: umm so Brent came over Saturday
K: yea?
C: he
i paused for a second.
C: he raped me.
"WHAT!?" Kacey jumped.
"Ms. Morlen, please quiet down." the teacher said.
"shh. dont tell no one." i whispered.
K: im sorry. ima kicked his ass.
C: thats just not it ...
i wrote down what happened from Brent coming in to Brenden and Ryan swearing to protect me.
K: aw they're sweet.
C: yea ...
****End-o-flashback******

we were at our table. i sat down next to Brenden.
"hey Skittles." he smiled at me.
"hey Brenden."
"oy theres Brent, should i get him?" Spence asked.
me, Ryan, Brenden and Kacey exchanged looks.
shit, i really need to tell Spence.
"Spence?"
"what did he do?" he sighed.
i told him what happened.
"wha-what?" his eyes got wide.
i nodded.
"thats it. ima kill him." Spence hissed.
"wow. dont think i ever saw Spence mad." Kacey said. "ima kill him too."
"guys, not now. dont wanna bring attention." Brenden warned.
"fine." they said.

after school

Brent came into view.
"hey Wilson!" Spence glared. Liana met up with us. all we said is that we had to beat up Brent.
"im in." she shrugged. "why?"
i explained to her, i mean i guess shes cool.
"hey cripple." he waved. glaring at me, Brenden and Ryan.
Kacey walked up to him and cracked him in the head. "ass, do that again and i will castrate you." she snapped, hitting him again.
"whats the fuck's your problem?!" he snapped.
"you know what you assswipe." Liana shot back.
"shuddup bitch!" Brent smacked Liana.
"hey!" Spence went to go hit him. im pretty sure he coulda knocked him out, but he was alittle handicapped at the moment. Brent kicked his only crutch, causing him to fall. that made Kacey jumped on him and beat down on him.
the teachers started to come out and we stopped. but not before Brenden told Brent that if he ever goes near me, he'll kill Brent.