Take A Sad Song and Make It Better

The stars are smiling down at us.

[Alanna's POV]

My phone kept ringing while we were in the car. I stormed into the house, Maddox close behind me. I threw my phone at the wall and watched as it smashed into pieces. I felt Maddox slide his arms around me.

"Shh. Calm down." he whispered.

"Get the fuck off me" I screamed, pushing him down.

He stared at me fire in his eyes. I slowly began to back away from him.

Oh no..that..look..

I soon hit the wall and slid down, burying my face in my knees. I began shaking.

"I-I'm so-sorry...do-don't h-hit me." I cried.

[Maddox's POV]

I looked at her in the corner, how vulnerable she looked and my anger melted away. I walked over to her slowly, and bent down wrapping my arms around her small body.

"Alanna, I'm not going to hit you."

She looked up, tears in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

"I'm sorry."

"Its fine, just calm down. Every things going to be okay. Maybe you should go get some rest, its been a long day."

She nodded and I lifted her up, carrying her to the bedroom. I laid her down, and covered her up. I kissed her lightly before walking out of the room.

"M-Maddox?"

"Yeah?" I said, opening the door a little.

"I love you."

I smiled at her.

"I love you too, now get some sleep."

And with that I shut the door.