Take A Sad Song and Make It Better

I'm not listening when you say, goodbye.

[Alanna POV]

I stared at my phone my mouth hanging open in shock. I had just received a text from Derek that made my blood boil. After I snapped out of it I hurriedly dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Are you kidding me? Is this a joke? This is a sick joke Derek Bloom!" I screamed through the phone.

"It's not a joke hun, there really together...."

I let out a loud scream throwing my phone at the wall. Maddox ran out of his room staring at me like I was crazy.

"Ah, shit. 'Lanna that's your second phone you understand that right?" he said walking over to me.

"I can't believe her, that little traitor!" I yelled at no one imparticular.

"What? What's going on?"

"Jac and Matt are together!" I told him.

"Together, together?"

"Yeah! Together, together."

"Shh, calm down." he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"How can I calm down? She's the one who is suppose to be my best friend! She knows how much he hurt me. She even talked crap about him when he did. Then she's going to turn face and date him?! I just don't get it."

"There's nothing to get. She obviously wasn't your friend in the first place if she's going to do that."

"You're right." I huffed.

We both looked up when we heard a loud knock on the door. I got up opening it.

"Speak of the devil." I mumble.

"Alanna let me explain please?"

"You don't need to explain anything to me. Everything is as clear as day to me Jac. You should leave. Oh and I hope you're happy together."

And with that I slammed the door in her face. I sighed.

"Are you okay?" Maddox asked.

"I am now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. Ending this story soon.