Take A Sad Song and Make It Better

Erase me. I'm a figment of imagination.

[Alanna's POV]

I stared at the guard in shock.

"Do you know who I am?!" I said agitated.

"I don't really care who you are to be honest."

I was about to jump on him but Maddox wrapped his arms around me pulling me back.

"Just call Derek."

I sighed dialing his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey. I'm outside. The stupid guard won't let me in!"

"I'll be right out."

Moments later Derek came out the side door. I ran to him. He hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad you could make it babe."

"I wouldn't miss the first The Color of Violence show for anything." I replied grinning at him.

"Alright let's get inside Travis is waiting."

I beckoned Maddox. He came over wrapping his arms around me and we both followed Derek into the venue. Right when I entered the dressing room I was tackled. Both me and Maddox were thrown back.

"Alanna! You came!" Travis said hugging me

I laughed pushing him off and getting up. I reached down and pulled Maddox up.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." he replied kissing me lightly.

I smiled before turning back to Travis who was now sitting on the sofa. I ran over sitting next to him.

"Skittle?" he asked placing a bowl of Skittles in my lap.

"Yay!" I grabbed some shoving them in my mouth.

"So what time does the show start?" Maddox asked taking some Skittles.

"Uh in about 20 minutes." Derek said pacing around the room.

"Nervous?" I asked

He looked up at me for a moment I thought I saw a flicker of sadness in his eyes but it soon disappeared.

"Yeah." he said not making eye contact with me.

I looked over at Travis as he started to move as if he was uncomfortable. Maddox looked over at me curiously. I shrugged. I jumped up and started dancing when Derek plugged his Ipod into the speakers.

"I love this song!"

I pulled Travis off the couch and we began dancing around the room. There was a light knock on the door. The music stopped.

"Come in." Derek called

Time froze when the door opened. My breathing seemed to stop. The room began to spin. Before I knew what was going on I was on the ground. Maddox ran over to me.

"Alanna! Are you alright?!"

Maddox and Travis helped me up and laid me on the sofa. I took deep breathes.

Are my eyes deceiving me? She's pregnant. Jac's pregnant with Matt's..baby?

Just thinking about it made my head spin. I jumped up in anger.

"Alanna where are you going?"

"I'm going home. I can't do this!"

Jac stood in front of the door blocking my exit.

"Get out of my way."

"No. We need to talk about this like adults."

"I will push you down. Don't test me."

She stared at me in shock but slowly moved out of my way. As I was running out I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Matt.

"Alanna?" he whispered.

As I tried to run away he grabbed me holding me back.

"Let go of me now!" I screamed pushing him away from me.

Maddox ran out of the room. He picked Matt up by the front of his shirt and threw him up against the wall.

"Don't you ever lay your hands on her!" he shouted letting him fall to the ground.

Travis ran out with Derek and Jac behind him.

"Maddox maybe you should let them work it out."

Maddox looked at me. I nodded slowly. He sighed.

"I'll be in the car."

Travis and Derek walked passed us pulling Jac along. I walked over to Matt helping him up.

"Alanna listen I'm sorry."

"I don't want to hear your apologizes Matt."

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Then why did you cheat? Your not stupid you knew I'd be hurt! Then you go and knock up Jac? What's up with that?!"

"Hear me out." he replied.

"Haven't you hurt me enough? Can't you just let me live my life happily? Matt I can't do this. I have to go."

"Wait!"

I turned slowly looking at him.

"What?"

"I-I love you. Don't walk out on me again."

"I never walked out on you. I was always there. You brought this onto yourself." I said before walking away.

I hurried away. Once in the car Maddox quickly drove off.

"What happened?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing."

He grabbed my hand squeezing it lightly.

"I love you."

"I-I love yo-you too."

The entire ride home Matt's words kept replying in my mind.

He still loves..me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. I'm really really really behind on updates.