Swear to Shake It up If You Swear to Listen

Fourteen

Black, such a lovely color. It's matches perfectly with anything, except another shade of black.
I finished Lil Ryro's suit. Wow he's so big. 6 months already and oblivious to the fact he had wittness two funerals.
"Ryan? Ready?" I asked.
"Is anyone ever ready for a funeral. Yea come on," he setepped out in a black button down and black pants.
I noddded and scooped up Lil Ryro.
"Lemme have him," Ryan took Lil Ryro.
We walked downstairs and saw our friends waiting for us. We went into our cars and drove off.

place, after service

We were hanging out in the lounge area when she came.
Who was she? I dunno. All I know she had the same eye, and the same hair, and the same face as Ryan.
I saw Ryan's eyes follow her. He picked up Lil Ryro and motioned me to follow him. He walked up to the woman and tapped her on the shoulder.
The woman turned around, shocked.
"Hi Mom."
"Ga-george, darling---"
"Don't call me George. Or darling. Don't you dare call me darling, or honey, or whatever," he whispered the last part.
"I know you're still upset and you have every right too be."
"Why'd you leave me?" he asked. I saw some pain in his eyes.
"He was a monster. I couldn't---I just had to get out."
"And leave me with him?!"
"Mom, what's wrong?" a small boy around 13 appeared.
"Whose this?" Ryan snapped.
"Steven, meet your half brother," Ryan's mom introduced.
Ryan handed me Lil Ryro.
"Mom meet Candy. My Step-sister," Ryan introduced me.
"Your dad remarried?" Steven asked.
"Yea he did. Best thing that ever happened too. Candy's been great, helping me survive himin his danger years," he said every word with anger towards his mom.
"Ryan ... don't," his mom pleaded.
"Hey wanna meet your grandson? George Ryan Ross the fourth. After 3 great people, Papa, dad, and me."
"Ryan I know you're mad at me, but don't try and make me feel bad and say your dad was a good man," his mom sighed.
"The last 6 months, he's been great! Trying to make up for all the bad things he did too me! He even came to visit me and Candy! Haven't seen you in oh 8 years!" Ryan snapped trying to keep his voice down.
"Ryan ..."
"Hope you had a fine and dandy life mom, I gotta go see my friends. And by the way, it's too late to patch things up," and Ryan walked away. His mom looked at me.
"Bye Mrs. Ross," and I followed Ryan.