Can't Have You

Chapter Eleven. Epilogue.

2 years later.

The church was decorated simply, but beautifully. They had chosen to use a lot of pink. Nothing too flashy, but a soft pink. The church was filled with there family and friends. Joe stood in the front of the church, with his brothers by his side as his best men. He couldn't wait until she was finally his wife.

Finally, the church music started to play. Everyone turned their heads to the back of the church. First came the bridesmaids. There were two of them. The first one was a cousin of the bride, the second was Nick's girlfriend Selena. The girls were wearing beautiful dresses.

Joe felt his heartbeat speed up. Soon, she would be walking down the aisle. And then there she was. She looked beautiful in her white dress. He had never seen something so breathtaking. She smiled as she looked at him, and made her way over.

It was a beautiful wedding. The couple had asked Joe's father to perform the ceremony. It was time for the vows.

"Melanie, I don't know how to put into the words the way I feel about you. You make me so happy. I could never go a day without you by my side. Ever since we met, we've had a connection. And it has just grown stronger since. You started out being my best friend, and today you're becoming my wife. I'm so happy that you've decided to spend the rest of your life with me. I'm sure we're going to grow old together, like that couple in the Notebook. Without the memory loss of course." This caused a few laughs, including one from the bride, who was trying to keep the tears from coming. "You are the only one for me, Melanie. You always have been, and always will be. And I know that no matter what happens, I will always stay by your side. I love you, and I always will."

"Joseph, I cannot begin to describe to you how happy I am standing here before you today. I've loved you since I was fourteen, and that love has only grown since. I look forward to falling asleep in your arms every night, and waking up next to you every morning. You're my boyfriend, my fiance, my best friend. You're my everything. We're two halfs to one whole, and without you, I'm incomplete. I will always be by your side. I will cry with you when you're sad, and I'll laugh with you when you're happy. I love you." She had now given up fighting back the tears, and just let them roll down her cheecks.

Everyone in the church could see the love they had for each other, standing there in front of their loved ones, staring in each others eyes, with the biggest, happiest smiles on their faces.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

And he did.

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that was it. The last chapter. It might be kind of cliché, but I love happy endings XD.
I don't think there will be a sequel. There together and happy now, so I don't want to start a new story to start problems between them again XD.
I want to thank everyone who has read my story, everyone who has commented and everyone who has subscribed. Thank you so much!!