Can't Have You

Chapter Four. Mix up.

Image

The last five days had been fun. I decided to make the best of the time I had with Joe until Lily got here. The boys were on their way to pick her up from the airport right now. Ever since Joe found out Lily was coming, he had been bringing it up every five minutes. He was like a kid waiting for christmas. It was the worst this morning.

I woke up to the sound of someone singing along to the radio. I immediately recognized the voice as Joe's. I figured there was no use in trying to go back to sleep now, so I just got out of the bunk. There was Joe singing and dancing in the kitchen area. The view was hilarious. I let out a chuckle, and as soon as I did, Joe froze in his spot. He slowly turned around, blushing. Did I tell you how cute he looks blushing? "Good morning Joseph. Enjoying yourself, I see?" I asked with a smirk. This only caused him to blush harder. "Yeah.. well.. I guess I'm just in a good mood today." He said. "Oh, really? Why's that?" I asked. "Uhm.. hello? Lily's coming today!" he said. Oh. I forgot about that. "I just can't believe she's finally going to be here! I miss her so much, Mel. I'm just so lonely without her." Oh, that's great. I guess I'm not enough for you then. "I know Joe, you keep telling me." I said. "Sorry. It's just, it's going to be so much fun when she gets here." He said. Yeah, for you. He then went back to singing and dancing. I swear that boy can't sit still for more than five seconds.

At the moment, I was sitting in my hotelroom bij myself waiting for the boys to come back – with Lily.

-

Joe's POV

The moment was finally here. I would see Lily in just a few minutes. Me and my brothers were standing in the airport waiting for her. People kept passing by, but none of them were her. And then I saw her. She noticed me too, and smiled at me. I tried to get to her as fast as I could, but everything seemed to be happening in slowmotion. I was finally standing right in front of her, and I picked her up and twirled her in a circle. I really wanted to kiss her, but that wouldn't be such a good idea with all the paparazzi there. Lily hugged my brothers and then we went to get her suitcases. As soon as we got in the car, I locked my lips with her and didn't stop kissing her until Nick yelled at us to get a room. I was just so happy to have my Lily here with me.

We got to the hotel, and my mom came up to us. "Hi Lily, it's nice to see you again." She said. "You too, Mrs. Jonas." Lily answered. "Well, I'm afraid there's been a mixup with the reservations and we seem to be short of a room. So you're going to have to share with Melanie, if that's okay." My mom said. I'd rather have her stay in my room, but I knew mom would never allow it. Maybe this way Lily and Melanie could do some bonding. After all, they're the two most important girls in my life. "Oh, sure, that's no problem." Lily said. She didn't seem too happy though. It's probably just the jetlag.

Mom had given us the extra key to Melanie's room, so we went up so Lily could unpack. We walked in the room, Melanie was nowhere to be seen. "Melanie!? Are you here?" I asked. "Joe? How did you get in here?" she asked while she came out of the bathroom. "Oh, mom gave us the extra key. Lily is sleeping here, since there was a mixup with the rooms. Isn't that cool? You're going to be roomies!" I said. "Yeah, cool." Melanie said. But I could tell something was bothering her. She was probably looking forward to having some private space, since we don't really get that on the bus. I was sure Mel and Lily were going to be great friends.

-

Melanie's POV

Share a room with her? Great. I hope she's not going to try to be friends with me. She might be a nice person, but I really don't want to be friends with the girl who gets to be with the guy I love. She was currently unpacking the huge amount of clothes she had with her. There was really no need to bring that much clothes for just two weeks. I hope she didn't decide to stay for the whole tour. No, she's probably one of those people, who overpack terribly. Joe seemed to read my mind. "Wow, Lily. Do you really need that many clothes?" he asked. "Duh. I hope I brought enough." I rolled my eyes. Too bad Joe noticed, 'cause he send me a glare. I mouthed 'sorry'. He just looked away, focusing his attention back to Lily. Great, she's only been here for ten minutes, and Joe's already annoyed with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter, but I wanted to get something up. I'm going on a school trip for the next few days, so I won't be able to update until Friday night, but it will probably be Saturday. I'm sorry. I'd rather stay at home and write for this story all day :P
Thanks for reading, and please comment! XD