You Could Be a Princess, You Could Be a Working Man

11

We decided to pick up Liana at her school. We as in me and Kacey. She was going to my house to "observe" my wardobe.
And oy vey ...
Liana was very a Holister uber cute t-shirt, tight jeans [but not too tight], Nike girl sneakers, and her hair was in a ponytail. Plus her lip and nose ring was out and she only put two holes in her ear. She was walking with a uber hawt tall, muscular [but no too] boy with short short black hair except for his side bangs.
"Liana!" we waved.
She ran up to us "Wassup? Guys this is John Handles."
"John Handles?" Kacey asked.
"Cause that one bang is a a handle for when he---" Liana started.
"Long short I'm a grade A cock sucker," John Handles rolled his eyes. "Plus we know too many Johns."
"Are you coming to?" I asked.
"Nah."
"Umm Liana ..." Kacey said, motioning to Liana's outfit.
"Oy! I supposed that Roe's parents would like this more than other Liana," Liana shrugged.
"Sure."

Roe home, Liana POV

I walked into Roe's house. It smelled weird. I dunno, but it did.
"And who is this?" her mom and some dude probably her brother asked.
"Liana Coccovizzo," I held out my hand. Her mom shook it but her brother kissed it. I hissed and drew it back.
"Lets go to your room Roe," I snapped.
We ran upstairs and I opened her closet.
Polo shirt "No" Baggy Pants "No" Jersey "No."
The Cure t-shirt. "Yes, but ... but ... OY! Cut off the collar and top of sleeves!" I said. She nodded.
Tight Pants, Lepord design belt and tank top, striped dress " Okay these are good."
We went through many clothes desisions and shoes too.

later

"So Liana how did you and Paulie meet?" Roe asked.
"Well I used to work in Coldstones ...

[{Flashhback One year ago}]

I stood behind the counter eating a vanilla ice cream with cookie dough in it when five boys walked in. They order their ice cream and the youngest one puts a dollar in the tip jar.
Agh! My boss is here I have to sing. I sing the stupid little song. One of them grinned and started toss pennies into the jar.
I kept singing until---
"STOP!" I growled grabbing his wrist and squeezing it.
"COCCOVIZZO! Come here!" my boss yelled. I tudgingly went to my boss predicting what was gonna happen. It did. I was fired. Now I'm pissed. Luckily Mr. Tippy was outside laughing with his friends. I took out my switch blade and held it to his neck.
"You. Got. Me. Fired. I needed the money for Warped tour!" I snapped.
"HiI'mPaulCanIGetYourNumber?" he asked rather fast.
I was shocked. I had a blade to his neck and he's asking me out.
"Wha-what?"
"Hi I'm Paul. Can I get your number?" he repeated.
"Um sure," I put my knife away and took out a sharpie. I wrote my number on his arm. "Seeya!" I started to walk home.

[{End-o-flashback}]

"Wow," Me and Kacey said.
"I know, but we've been dating ever since," I yawned.
We chilled for a bit but I had to dip. I said my byes and skipped to Paul's house.