Reaching For The Stars With The JoBros

School.

See since I am 16, I am going to school. Jenn is older than me,19, so she is out of school. So she is just driving me to school, then going to Rutgers U, where she is studying radiology. (random). I have no clue why she is studying radiology. I don't even know what that even is. =[ But I do know her real dream is to be a rock star musician. He he I know because I read her diary. But that is a secret.

I am going to Monroe High. It is a pretty big school. There are lots of kids, but also there are lots of cliques. It sucks having my sister and my BFFFL out of school, because then I have to hang with the cheerleaders. They are nice (sort of) but so clique-ish. I know every single one of them though. I practically grew up showing them how to be a cheerleader. I am kind of their head bee.

School is so boring after Jenn drops me off in the front of the building. I go to class, take notes like a geek (trust me i write a lot), go to Language my favorite class, and write more than everyone in the class. I love to write. unlike some of the girls in my school. I am the top student in my class, but no one really cares. I love to write for some odd reason. It helps me with my songs. If the teacher assigns a page essay, mine would be like 5 pages. My favorite kind of writing is writing about my life, my own experiences. My life always seems to be interesting to other people. but I like to write fiction, too. I love to read too. It comes with the writing. But I would never be caught reading in school. i would be mocked for the rest of my life especially since I am a cheerleader.

After classes, I go to lunch, talk in "Oh my god! Did you hear about Brittany? What a slut!" (cheerleader) voice, go to rest of my classes, then go to cheer. Pretty fast day I would think. Cheer was okay. I got to do my stunts. Cheer is one of the things I am so good at. I am a flyer, and i am pretty darn flexible too! After a hard work out, I called Jenn on my new Voyager phone. And she picked me up in about 10 minutes. "Fast day," I thought as I got into her car. So we went to my house, where Belle was. I took a long hot shower, and we got ready to rehearse for our audition.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am pretty much fixing all my stories. So if you are reading them, re-read some chapters. I am making sure they are correct, thanks to my friend that is an editor. =] comment and subscribe

luv ya

caramelle<3333333333333