Zack's Daughter

Chapter 12

I was pacing in the living room, biting my nails to the skin.
Why didn't I see this coming? That day I knew I was going to get figured out came

Just then Brian walked in and he smelled....disgusting, like a dog was all over him.
"Er...Brian why do you smell?" I asked trying not to breath. He smelled himself. His hair, shirt, and even his armpit. "I don't smell." "I can smell you from here and you smell-" I coughed. "Bad." He pushed his eyebrows together.

I couldn't stand the smell anymore so I ran up to my room and opening my window seeing Michelle walking to her car, just then the smell came rushing in my nose.

Is it coming from her?

I wrinkled my nose before shutting my window to where it could've broke. I danced my way to my bed sitting down at the edge. Thinking. I fell back on to the bed. "UGH!!!" I groaned.

My door flew open. "Hey my hoe!" Jess danced in. My mouth must have dropped because she closed it. "Oh my god! Jess!" I squealed hugging her. She laughed and hugged back. "I know!! I'm finally not on house arrest."

"How did you get on house arrest?" I asked letting go of her. "Long story short. I was on probation and I accidentally crashed my bike into those new houses their making at Long Beach." "What?" "Eh. It was no big deal." She shrugged. "You made a bet with that one kid.....Jake huh?" "You know me so well babe." she layed on my bed

"When I came here I knocked and Syn answered and oh my god-" She jumped up. "He smelled so awesome like he just put something on, but he told me to stay down in the living room for awhile cause he said you were upset or something but I haven't seen-"

"Woah, wait! you said he smelled awesome?" She nodded her head like a 5 year old. "He didn't smell like a...dog?" She looked at me like I just committed a crime. She grabbed me by my Arm and pulled me down stairs. Brian and Jimmy were watching Scream Queens.

Where were the other guys?

When we got to the couch Jess was right. Brian didn't smell like a dog anymore he smelled like...AXE. "I told you he didn't smell." Jess said and I sworn I saw Brian smile to himself. "Yeah, I guess your right." I mumbled. "So tell me everything I missed and don't know like..." She tapped her index finger on her chin. "You and Elias." She squealed. Brian and Jimmy were obviously not paying attention to the TV.

"Oh....right um...him. I don't talk to him anymore." I figured to freak them all out since they were really wanting to know. "Not since he got me pregnant of course." I tried to keep a serious face. Jess's eyes were wide, mouth dropped. The guys were frozen, not blinking.

"Oh.My.God" Was all jess said until it soaked in.She squealed. "Are you serious? How many months are you?" Brian and Jimmy were finally blinking, looking at each other. "Woah,woah ,woah, woah, your what?" Jimmy said getting up from the couch. Then the smile came along with the loud laughing,

"I'm totally kidding about being pregnant. I'm only 16 for F N sakes. "I said after I calmed down. "You fucking douche what the hell?" Jess shoved me. Brian and Jimmy both sighed. "Well thats a relief. I wonder what your dad would've thought." Jimmy said scratching the back of his head.

"Are you sure you not? Do you want to take a test or something? What the fuck I'm I saying?" Brian said. "You guys are so hilarious. I F N swear." I danced my way to the kitchen. Some how I got into the habit of dancing.

Your breaking the rules!!

Creeds voice appeared in my mind

shut-up
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please