Zack's Daughter

Chapter 17

So I stayed at Jess’s house for about a week. I was gonna make it only 3 days, but I just couldn’t go back. My dad, Val, and Matt were calling me non-stop. I was getting ready to leave when Mrs. Parker offered to drive me back, but I told her it was okay.

So I’m walking home which is, I say 3 miles away. I finally got to the house and I know that for sure because I smelled Michelle’s scent and a few other new ones. I realized I was shaking while I was walking up the stairs. My thoughts and their reactions were really freaking me out. Once I reached the door, my hand on the door knob I hesitated to open it.

I finally let out a heavy sigh and turned it. Still shaking, I held in my breath, my heart was beating faster and faster as I walked in. Thank you! I thought as I saw just the girls sitting there on the couch watching Iron Man.

“Yeah I can fly.” Gena imitated the voice. I closed the door and all their heads looked with shocked expressions. “Holy…..” Said Lacey. “Oh…sweetie your back!” Val said hugging me. I scrunched my noise from the smell. The same ones I get from Michelle. A wet dog type of smell. It burned my nose.

“Yeah..uh…is my dad or Brian here?” I asked letting go of Val. Everyone looked at Leana. “Nope sweetheart, they all just left to get us some food.” I sighed. I never thought I would be this scared to see any of the guys, even my dad! But Brian finding out and dropping hints to everyone scared me shitless. “Well sit down and join us missy.” Gena said patting an empty spot next to her. I smiled and thought about jumping over the couch again, but made second thoughts about it. Considering what happened the last time I tried. So I walked instead.

Close to the ending of the movie all the guys walked in and stopped in their tracks once they saw me. ‘Ahh!!! Yes she’s back.” Jimmy yelled. Brian stood there, arms crossed over his chest. Matt and my dad also smiled and hugged me. Johnny. Where is that guy?

“Okay! You said you’ll explain everything once you got back. You had a week to think, so now tell us.” Brian firmly said in a serious tone. What the hell? Shit what the heck happened to him while I was gone? I looked at him weirdly. “Brian!” Michelle hissed.”No Michelle. I want answers now!” He walked over to where we were seating and sat on the lazy boy. “Well what do you want to know?” I asked, bitchy.

“Was it really you at the fight?” Once he asked all eyes were on me. Their expressions were eyes widen and mouthed dropped. “I already told you that Brian.”

“Okay, but you didn’t tell me how.” He said he put his arms over his chest again. Ugh! I rolled my eyes at him. “I’m a vampire ok? Always have been since 4 years ago. Is that what you wanted to hear all this time Brian? Is it?” I asked also putting my arms across my chest. “W-what?” My dad asked. I sighed trying to control myself from attacking Brian. “It happened before I knew you were my dad. Four years ago I was with this guy. Jacob. And. . . well I thought he was my “supposed” lover.” I made air quotes when I said supposed. ‘But then he told me that he was also a vampire. At first I didn’t believe him at all. I laughed directly in his face. That was until . . . he uh . . . bit me and I became of his kind. He’s a type C vampire, so that makes me a Type C. I’ve been getting into trouble a lot with the Head Vampire and that’s when I found out you guys were Milows.” I stopped to see their faces or if they had any questions. Matt rubbed the back of his neck, Jimmy and Brian were just sitting there waiting for me to continue, Zack- my dad was shocked, Johnny, holy hell where did he come from? Haha anyway the girls were all the same as my dad.

“Ok… and that’s when I went into complete nerd mode. I found the Milow book and found all your names in it under different ones. That day when you guys found that I was gone and not in my room and Dad you found me at the beach was because I threw my ring away. That ring resembles that I’m part of the Type C and other stuff. I just know its that and yeah. “ I nodded my head and shrugged.

‘Hey I got a question. If vampires can’t love or be with a human then what are you guys?” I pointed to all the girls. They all looked at their boyfriends/ Fiancé. “Brian….” They all said to him. “Their werewolves.’ He said. I shivered. “Eww.” I quickly scrambled to my feet to Matt who was on the other couch. “No offense, but is that why you guys smell so. . . F N AWFUL! Man how can you guys stand it.”

Leana looked a little offended. “I’m sorry Leana it’s just…. Aren’t werewolves like common enemies or something?” I said still by Matt. The guys all laughed. “Ok?” “They were, but we made a treaty.” Jimmy said.

“We stand it because we got use to the smell.” Matt said. I patted his shoulder. ‘That might take me awhile to get use to then.” I smiled. “Uh… dad what’s wrong?” I asked. “Tiff, sweetie, your mom didn’t really die in a car accident.” What? So that was a lie? Why would they lie about my mom’s death, their friend, his wife?? “W-w- what?” I asked blinking back tears. “She died giving birth to you. It’s a common thing with a human and vampire.”

I swallowed the big lump that was in my throat. Everyone was just in a better mood and he decides to ruin it? “So you lied to me about Val?” I was hurt for even VAL, of all people it had to be Val to lie to me. “I was doing what I thought was best for you Tiffany. “ She said. “I wouldn’t want to hurt you.” I scoffed. “A little too late for that, isn’t it? I can’t believe you guys would lie to me like that.”

Jimmy got up and walked towards me. ‘Aw.. Tiff.” He put his arms out for a hug. “No I just need sometime right now.” I said walking away. “Oh what your gonna stay at Jess’s house again for another week?” Brian snapped. “You know what Brian you can go FU- UGH!” That’s when his expression changed. “That’s right! You can’t say Fuck, or any other cuss words.” He smirked.

*****

“Where is he at?” Matt yelled, holding the 3rd important Type C vampire by his throat. “He he is in there.” The dude said chocking a bit and pointing to the largest door down the hall. With just a hand Matt killed him. Creepy. Me, Jimmy, Matt, my dad, and Brian ran down the hall and pushed the door opened. Behind the wide desk was him. He slowly turned around his chair. He placed his arms on top of the desk. “Hello, Tiffany. I see you brought some friends with you."

He jumped from where he was and aimed for Matt’s neck. ‘NO!!!!” I screamed and jumped in front of Matt and his teeth sanked into my neck. I fell to the ground. ‘Ahh!!! It f n burns!” I groaned holding my neck with both my hands. “No! Tiffany? Tiff? Baby come on stay with me. You can’t leave.” My dad was sobbing. “You can’t.”

I tried to swallow but it was so hard to. I gasped for air. My body arched as His venom ran through my vains. His venom was stronger and different from mines. It’s killing me from the inside. “You are the best dad anyone could have.” I managed to say before It went complete black.

3 Years later

“Hey Val, What’s for breakfast this time?” She smiled and placed a plate in front of me. I smiled. “Thanks, You know it feels weird for you to cook for me again. I mean I’m 19 now.” I said stuffing a piece of French toast into my mouth.

“It’s alright sweets. I’m just glad you came to visit. I mean I really needed a babysitter.” She said smiling. I knew she was just joking. “Are you kidding? I would watch little Mr. Jake Sanders anytime. Where is that boy anyway?” I asked looking around. “In the back with his dad.” I smiled. I remembered 4 years ago when I would past Matt and Val’s room while walking to mine’s they always talked about having kids and Matt wanting it to be a boy and Val wanted a girl.

“Hey girly Tiffany.” Leana nudged me as she walked by to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator. “Hey Leana, where’s Jimmy?” I asked stuffing the last of my breakfast in my mouth. I got up walking to the sink and placed the dirty dishes in it, running the water. “At the hospital.” She shrugged. “What why?” I said with my mouth full. It made her laugh.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full missy. Shouldn’t a 19 year old know that.” She laughed. “He broke his arm from jumping over the couch at my parents house and fell on it.” I burst out into laughing. He’s still trying to land. “Oh! And Happy birthday!”

Later that day

“Tiffany come here.” Brian Roared. I fell off the couch when he said it. It was F N tripped out. Ahh!! Crap what did I do this time? I walked through the kitchen. The lights were off when. . .”SURPRISE!!!!!” I jumped and nearly fell if Matt wasn’t behind me. “What the hell? Ugh! You guys know I hate surprises.” I smiled when I saw a banner that said Happy 19TH BIRTHDAY!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah....*ahem* ITS OVER this is the last chapter! I don't really like it but YEAH!
SO... uh..since i'm done with this story! I'm making an all new one!
its going to be an ESCAPE THE FATE STORY!!! so keep an eye out for that! I already have the
first chapter for it and such! AHH!!!!! I'M SO F N HAPPY!!!! THIS SATURDAY JAN 31!!!! i'm seeing
AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!! and the week after I'm seeing ESCAPE THE FATE its awesome. ok well yeah Just thought you should know!

THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO DID COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND SUCH I F N LOVE IT. YOUR F N PIMPED OUT!!! FER SURE! :-]