Zack's Daughter

Chapter 3

*Zack's P.O.V*

"What?" I asked walking towards her. "Why? why? why did you just leave me there.? You know I would wait by that very same door you walked out of. (pause) I've been asking myself that same question." Tears were coming down her cheeks.

"10 years and you decide you want to see me?" She got up and walked away. I ran after her, brought her in for a comforting hug. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry it's just...I couldn't handle it all, your big now and I regret giving you up, everyday I wanted to see you, but hey kept saying no."

Her crying settled down and i wiped her tears away. "You dropped this." I said, handing her the picture. She slightly laughed. "Thanks." Just then the rest of the guys and Val came. Jimmy was the first. "Hey...everything o.k here." He asked. "Shut-up Jimmy, your such a loser!" Tiffany said hitting Jimmy in the shoulder. "Ow! damn you hit harder then I remember." He said rubbing where she hit him.

"No wonder why you guys looked so familiar to me." Tiff said looking at everyone. "I told you he had the same last name as you." One of her friends said. "Sorry I ran off like that on you guys." She said nervously. "Nah its cool your with your family now." Brian said, hugging her.
"I think we should go now." I said still holding on to Tiffany, my daughter. "Is there anything you need to get?" I asked looking down at her. "What?" "Your gonna stay with me i mean Us, I don't want to live you again.

She just smiled.

Tiffany P.O.V

"Your gonna stay with me I mean Us, I don't want to live you again." what?!?! I can't!!! my mind was yelling, but I just smiled at Zacky, my dad. "I'm glad your back." Matt said pulling me into a hug. I turned to Johnny he rolled his eyes. "Great! you again." He said while he rolled his eyes. "Messed up!" I said to him hitting him." I'm just kidding, I'm Glad beyond glad your back too." He said also pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah. he was crying when he found out that you were coming." Brian said. "Aww... really?" I said looking at Johnny. He just smiled.

We dropped off Jessica and Courtney, but they didn't want to leave. Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Val left back to their house.Zack- dad and Jimmy and me went to my house to pick up my things.

We got to my house and walked in. I went to the stairs and yelled. "Mom?!" "You call her mom?" Jimmy asked looking at me confused. "Yeah.." I said low. She came down stairs.
"Your back-" She saw Zack and smiled. "Yeah.." Zack said looking at her.

I ran up the stairs to my room and packed some things, not everything just half my clothes, hygiene stuff,my i pod, and ALL my belts. I went back down stairs. "Bye mom." "Bye sweety." I hugged her and closed the door behind me.

***********************************************************************************************

We pulled into this this driveway that was part of a HUGE house. "Woah...." Was all I could say. "Big huh?"Jimmy said "Matt and Jimmy went over board together." Zack- my dad said looking at Jimmy in the back seat. I just laughed. Then Zack's phone ranged.
"Hello? (Pause)
Hey (Pause)
You are?...(Pause)...I'm at the house...(Pause)...O.K bye."

"Whose was that?" I asked looking at him. "Just one of my friends." He said getting out of the car. I could tell he was lying, I could sense it. I had would always have this feeling with Jess and Everybody else.

We walked to the door, Jimmy was already in the house, he ran out of the car when Zack was talking on the phone, We opened the door..."SURPRISE!!!!!!" People screamed. My nerves went off and I jolted back.

I hate surprises.

"Welcome home Tiffany." Val said hugging me. "Thanks." I saw two new faces I didn't recognize, They were two girls, one hanging to Jimmy and the other onto Brian. They both came over to me with the girls.

"Tiffany, this is Leana, my girlfriend." Jimmy said pointing to the girl. She looked kinda like a porn star type, I shrugged in my mind maybe thats why Jimmy chose her, but I just smiled and said Hi.

"And this is Michelle." Brian said. She looked alot like Val but she didn't seem familiar. She shook my hand. "Hi." I repeated. I also noticed beer on a round, glass table.

I was took on a tour of the house by Val and let me tell you AMAZING. She showed me where everything was at, which room was which and then she led me to another set of stairs, a 3rd set of stairs(not a attack) "O.K this is your room." She said opening the door, revealing a HUGE room.

It was perfect. A balcony and a awesome view of the beach.

"Woah..." I repeated. "I know, Matt and Jimmy went over board." She said and then laughed a little. "Yeah...Zack told me."

"Tiff, Zack, your dad just didn't give up on you, he just- couldn't handle it, we told him he could but-he didn't listen and EVERYDAY he wanted to see you, but those people kept telling him no. By the time you were 15 they told him he could take you back, California rule or something."

"But why now?" I asked getting up from the bed.

"He wants you back in his life, he can't live without you." I stayed quiet. "Tiffany, your he's everything and nobody can take that away." Again I stayed quiet. She came over to me and hugged me.

"Thanks Val." I said hugging her back.

"No problem girl...my god, you've grown." She said

I laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing against Leana so yea and I heard she was a....yea well

please comment and stuff.

I have the next 4 chapters written I just need to type them

[>Mrz.Vengenz<]