Zack's Daughter

chapter 5

“Tiffany!” I turned around.

oh my god, its Elias

“Yeah?” He was standing 2 feet away from me. “Where’ve you been all week I’ve been trying to find you.” I cleared my throat. “Uh..Around.”
“Oh, well I was wondering if you wanted to-“He scratched the back of his neck before he continued. “If you wanted to go to that bonfire with Me.?” HOLY SHIZ!! “But aren’t you with Steph?” He laughed. “No I broke up with her.”

HOLY SHIZ!!

“Oh, I see, well in that case. Sure, I would love to go with you.”
“Cool-“He let out o sigh in relief. “I’ll see you around.” I just smiled.

Zack’s P.O.V

“Shut up Jimmy that’s not cool.” Brian said to Jimmy. We were all at the studio today recording our new songs. I was sitting down on the couch re looking over the lyrics to ‘Afterlife’. “Hey have you told Tiff yet?” Johnny asked. “Bout Gena?” Matt jumped in. I looked up from the paper to them. “No, not yet, I try to but the words can’t come out.” I explained to them. “But you are right, like soon?” Jimmy also jumped in hearing our talk. I nodded.

Tiffany’s P.O.V

“He asked you to go to the bon fire?” Jess asked. “Yeah.” Me and Jess were walking back to my house after school. “I still can’t believe your dad is the zacky vengeance.” She said changing the subject. I laughed. “I can’t believe I use to be in love with Syn and Rev.” I said slightly laughing.

“Hey Syn’s mine.” Jess snapped. “Well looks like Michelle got to him first.” I laughed. She hit me in my shoulder when she said. “He will be mine, Synyster Gates sexy ass will be mine He will. “ I just laughed at her.

When we got to my house Jess stopped dead in her tracks on the driveway, her eyed widen. “Woah, your house is huge.” She finally said. “Yeah I know.” “I don’t want to go in there.” She said shaking her head putting her gaze on me. “How come?” I asked hurt.

“What if Synyster Gates is in there and he’s shirtless.” She whispered the last part. “There not home yet!” “O.k. fine.” She jogged up to the front door where I was waiting. “So what you gonna wear?” She asked once she finally go to me. I shrugged

I made my way to the kitchen when I asked Jess “Hey you want a-“
I turned around seeing what she was doing that shocked me. “What?” She said removing her shoes.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked

“Killing someone jackass, what do you think I’m doing?”

“Never mind, you want a monster?”

“Please babe?”

“What color babe?”

“Purple babe.” We both laughed.

We were watching Alesana’s new music video when we heard a car door slam and I got up and looked out the window. “Jimmy’s home.” Jess flipped. “Holy shiz!” She yelled. I was still looking out the window when I saw the look Jimmy and Leana had when Jess yelled. Priceless.

They came through the door. “Hey Jimster.” I said holding back a laugh. “Hey Tiffany.” He said looking at Jess. “Oh Hi Leana.” I said seeing her come from behind Jimmy, “Hey!”

I turned to Jess. “Hey! Mrs. Gates aren’t you gonna say Hi. “With me saying Mrs. Gates Jimmy looked at me weirdly. She stood up next to me. “Um..H-h-Hi.” She managed to get the words out. “You remember Jess, right Jim?” “Yeah, from the concert?” I nodded.

“Well were just gonna go to my room…Laterz.” I grabbed Jess’s arm dragging her to the stairs. “Your dad and everyone else are coming home now.” Leana said and with that Jess got out of my grip. “So like Synyster Gates is coming here.” She said. “Jess! Let’s go!” I said raising my voice re-grabbing her.

Once we got to my room her reaction was similar to mines when I first saw it. “So how come you don’t want to be down there with The Rev, you love him right.?” I puffed out a laugh. “Well first, cause they want to tell me something, and two, im over Jimmy its all to weird and plus he’s with Leana.” “What do you think they’ll tell you?” She asked sitting on my bed. “Fuck, I know.”

Mother freaker, I’m getting in trouble now for cussing in front of a human

“Are you ready?” Jess asked still on the bed flipping through channels on my flat screen TV. I walked out of my closet and when I did Jess’s jaw dropped. “It’s too much, I’m going to change.” I said turning around. “NO! It’s perfect.”

We went downstairs and BAM my dad was home. “Tiffany…we need to talk.” Oh no “O.k” I followed him into another living room. He took a deep breath. “2 years after I put you up for adoption, your..Mom..She past away and couple years after I met this lady, Gena, and I want you to meet her.

I couldn’t take take it anymore hearing my mom died and then he meets this woman! I stood up. I didn’t know what to do, I was backing away slowly. “Tiff” He said my name. I think. I couldn’t hear with what I was saying in my own mind. I ran out of the room and out the house. I saw Jimmy and Brian Running after me yelling my name so I ran faster…