Zack's Daughter

chapter 6

Back At The House

"Zack! What happened?" Val asked. "I don't know, I told her everything I needed to tell her."
"Why did she run out?" Leana asked. "Where did she go?"

Jimmy and Brian came back breathless. "Holy fuck that girl can run." Jimmy said in between breaths. "Uh...she's going to a bon fire" Jessica said out of nowhere. "Holy hell!" Johnny yelled, frighten. Matt's fist were clenching up. "A Bon Fire?!" Matt said with anger in his voice.

Jess walked out the door and we were all confused on where she might be.
"Let's go!"

*Tiffany's P.O.V*

"Fuck, where the hell am I at?" I said to where I could only hear, not knowing if there was humans around.

O.k so like 3 years ago I was 'Bitten' by my 'suppose' lover. I didn't believe him when he said he was a vampire and when he bit me I was immediately turned into a 'Type C' vampire where we live like humans but still need to feed, we can enter sunlight and stuff. We were taught in the Night World not to cuss in front of humans because since we were Type C Vampires we have powerful powers to control the minds of them and we never know when a Type A vampire is around, they want the power we have to take over human minds, Type C vampires are caring, well some are and we ever do cuss in front of a human it will be recorded back to the Night World's Head Vampire.

I saw a black figure walking around and I thought that might be Elias.

"Elias?" The black figure turned to my attention. "Yeah?' I walked over to him.
"I thought you stood me up." He said with a smirk on his face. "Really?" He just shrugged his shoulders.

We were walking through the woods for a pretty long time. I broke the silence.
"So *Ahem* Why me?" I asked wrapping my arms around my body to keep warm.
"What do you mean?"
"Out of all the girls at Huntington High, you chose me, Why?"

"Maybe because I like you and hey it should've been obvious when I told you i'll see you later Beautiful."

"That was Along time ago."

"I know, but still."

We walked a little more before we saw a fire and heard music and kids talking.

An Hour Later.

"Tiff, Are you...are you drunk?"

*The Guys P.O.V (and val)*

We've been looking everywhere where it might be until Jimmy spoke up
"Matt do you remember when we were in high school, where the Bon fire was." He said looking at Matt in the driver's sear.

"Fuck!" Matt said turning the Black S.U.V around. "What?" Zack said with concern in his voice.
"Its past the park deep into the woods." Matt said running his hand over his face.

*Tiffany's P.O.V*

I was stabling around. Who knew for just an hour someone could already be this drunk.
I tried walking but it seemed kinda hard.

"Tiff Are you...are you drunk?" I looked up, my vision was pretty blurry, but I could make up the face, it was Jess. "Um...I think so.." I said while Elias snaked his arm around my waist.
"Tiff..we have to...we have to go.." She said grabbing my arm. "Fine." I said. "I'm sorry Elias I have to go." I said following Jess he just nodded.

Jessica was walking pretty fast and i tried to keep up with her but being drunk is kinda hard.
We got past the park onto the side walk. "Jess...Jess wait." I bent over resting my body weight while holding my knees."Jess, I think I'm gonna..." I spoke to soon. I puked.

*The Guys P.O.V*

We were still driving to the park until we all saw these 2 girls. "Is that her?" Jimmy said looking through the window shield. "Thats her!" Zack said jumping out with Jimmy after him.

"Tiffany?" Zack yelled, the girl looked up, It was her. "Dad?" Then she passed out, the other girl tried to catch her so she wouldn't fall but they both did. Zack went to pick up Tiff and Jimmy tired to help the other girl...Jessica, but she managed to get up. 'I'm fine thanks, I'm just worried about her," She said pointing to Tiff.