Vampire Auction

Not Really a Chapter

Sorry, guys this isn't a real chapter. But it is an update. I haven't touched this in what? Four years? And I apologize for that from the bottom of my heart.

I actually considered abandoning my Mibba and all the stories with it because I felt like I wasn't a very good writer. But I have participated in NaNoWriMo for the last few years, off and on and I'm doing it again this year. And while I was outlining what I wanted to do for my NaNo, it reminded me of Mibba and I came back to check on my old account by sheer chance. I re-read my works and any and all comments that accompanied it. It actually reminded me why I wanted to write. It made me fall in love with my old stories again.

So I'll tell you what: for those 30 people that are still subscribed to my story and you get a notification about this "update" and you're still interested on what I had wanted to do with this story I will write and work on Vampire Auction as my next project after NaNo 2015 is over. And as I've had years to discipline myself, I can confidently say I can finish it.

I'll even tell you how I plan to finish this story so you know I'm not all talk: I'm going to spend a month outlining the story as much as I can (like beginning, middle, and end) then I'll start writing it and spend two or three months writing it out and finally I'll release the chapters one week at a time. How's that sound?

Chances are, I'm going to rewrite the beginning, but nothing too big will change. I'll just clean it up a bit so it fits the story and everything.

If you have stuck around this long, thank you so much. It means the world to me that you all thought my writing was good enough to continue reading for a good while there. A lot has changed in four years (I have a full time job, I'm married, I'm overseas, I can legally drink...;D ) and I'm happy to say I'll be coming back just long enough to finish Vampire Auction. This one is for you all.

~KZ