Warmness of the Soul

I'm not going to put a summary in this because I don't have one worked out quite yet. I've been busy, and unfortunately, I've got major writer's block on my other stories. This came to me out of the blue and is a work in progress. Check it out for me and let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: I do not own a7x...how I wish it different, but that's reality for ya!
  1. Cold Front From The West
    Lauren's head snapped up, "W-what? Y-you want to hang out with us?" "Honestly, no, not really,"
  2. Breaking Barriers
    "You didn't show up for band practice. You can't still be mad because we-" Zacky came to a stop, obviously realizing who stood off to Lauren's side.
  3. Abandoning Sorrow and Rage
    "You...you left him alone...with those people," Violet spat out, "Once you turned eighteen you just dismissed him and left, not thinking what would happen."
  4. Thin Ice
    "Tch, who the Hell would ask her to Homecoming?" Matt wondered aloud. "I did," ....
  5. For Just One Night
    "Hey! M, you made it!" "Yeah, we thought Casey jumped you in the back seat of your car," Johnny retorted
  6. Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
    "Look, I just saw your little girlfriend flirting with some new kid," Matt snapped. Looking the boy up and down, Zacky snorted, "I don't think I have a problem."
  7. Accidental Relapse
    Violet moved to help him up and turned to tell the guys they were leaving when a fist connected with her cheek