You're Strangers We Know Well, and Not at All.

Naked Mole Rat?

"What makes you think anything happened?" Bella looked between our faces shiftily, and flinching as a sudden voice boomed out of a room above.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO THE FUCK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?!"

Suddenly, Sisky came sprinting past, screaming, "Oh shit, he knows! Abort mission! Grab the cheese grater and get in the cupboard!" He grabbed Bella's arms and dashed for the over-sized cupboard, slamming it shut.

Ally-Layla and I shared weirded out glances until a certain person, the same person who had been screaming their head off a few moments earlier, barged into the kitchen, looking so ridiculous that Ally-Layla and I burst out laughing.

"Where are they?" Growled Spencer, looking, well, slightly naked around the chin area. Ally-Layla and I were just about holding onto each other to stop one another from falling over, tears streaming down our cheeks at the sight of Spencer without a beard.

He suddenly looked self-conscious, bringing a hand up to his face to hide his chin, and whined, "I worked for so long on that!", followed by him storming back up stairs.

Bella peeked her head around the door. "Is he gone?"

"The naked mole rat has left the kitchen!" I replied, breathing heavily, trying to regain the necessary air I had run out of due to laughing so much. Sisky and Bella both jumped out of the cupboard and hi-fived each other.

"So what next? Dying Ryan's fohawk pink?" Bella asked excitedly, wearing her oh-so true shirt that read, 'Crazy but fun'.

"Oh, yes! Or maybe, we could put ketchup in his many bottles of shampoo!" The two smirked at each other, eyes bright with evil ideas.

Ally-Layla looked at them with confusion. "Why are all of those plans aimed at Ryan?"

Sisky, Bella and I all looked at Al for a long, silent thirty seconds before simultaneously saying, "Well, why not?"

Ally-Layla shrugged before starting to prepare my Microwave Mac and Cheese for breakfast. I wasn't allowed to go near microwaves after the last time I tried to make myself a processed cheese snack and had nearly blown up the house in the process. No microwave fun for me. I smirked as Bella and Sisky both skipped out of the kitchen before turning to Al and whispering, "I bet you all my waffles that those two will be together very soon."

Ally-Layla laughed before replying. "Not a chance, there is no way I'm betting against you, those two are perfect for each other."

We both laughed at how true this was before getting back into making breakfast. I was only allowed to pour the juice due to said previous disasters. A tired looking Chizzy stumbled down the stairs, stretching and stealing a mouthful of my orange juice. Now don't ask me where everyone slept, I don't have a clue, although I do think Ryho sleep with his head behind the toilet. Such a fitting place.

"Morning girls!" Chizzy greeted happily while I glared at him, Al waving cheerfully. The room suddenly went silent when a barely awake William came down the stairs, shooting awkward looks at Chizzy. Stifling a laugh, I grabbed Ally-Layla's arm and ran upstairs, forgetting all about our breakfast.

"Weren't they just the cutest!" I squealed when we reached the top of the stairs and were out of earshot.

"I know!" Al did a little victory dance, they always had been one of our favorite slashes. I opened the door to my room to be met with a horrifying sight. Quickly shutting it, I walked back to Al with a disturbed look on my face.

"There is a passed out Brendon, Mike and Ryland, all topless on my bed, in questionable positions," I said and Al's face lit up.

"Quick, let's go get the camera and get evidence! This should get all those fanfic writers in a flurry! It's in my room..." We both grinned and scampered off to Al's room, only to be stopped when we heard voices coming fromAl's closet Paige's bedroom. We edged over to the door but fell back on the bed when the door opened. Out emerged a rumpled looking pair of Gabe and Paige, Gabe wearing an apologetic smile while Paige was smirking.

I waited till they left to let my face drop. "Ouch," Was all I could mutter. Al wrapped her arm around me in a hug.

"He just doesn't learn that she is... well, a slut," Ally whispered and I nodded, trying on a wavering smile.

"I'm through with liking him anyway... I think..."

"Well, you know what always makes me feel better when I'm crossed by a stupid boy?" Al said, wearing a grin as I shook my head. "Revenge. It really is the best medicine. And besides, we have Bella and Sisky on our side, and after seeing what they did this morning, it seems like there is nothing they won't do."

I laughed, knowing that it was true. "Thanks, Al."

"No problem, what are besties for?" Suddenly, both of our stomachs groaned in harmony and we laughed, clutching them as if it would shut them up.

"I forgot about breakfast... Well, before we start our scheming, let's go out and get something tasty to eat!" I proposed, and all of a sudden, Sisky and Bella popped out of nowhere, screaming, "FOOD!"

"Where the hell did you come from?" Ally-Layla asked, looking at them incredulously.

Bella, ignoring the previous question, started to ramble on. "We should go to Wendy's, they have some really awesome toys in the happy meals!"

Al and I both groaned, falling back on the bed and reminiscing on what happened last time.

Flashback!

"Give me the goddamn toy I want, or you shall be leaving this place with your boxers right up where the sun don't shine, and ketchup up running from your nose!" Bella threatened, pulling the cashier closer by grabbing his shirt. "Am I clear?"

"Crystal!" The frightened cashier shoved a whole pile of happy meal toys toward Bella as she smiled happily. Too bad she had to give them all back when security showed up.


End Flashback! (Aww!)

"What happened last time?" Sisky piped up, looking around the room at all our expressions.

"Bella made the cashier shit himself when she threatened him 'cause he didn't give her the right toy," I mumbled and Al laughed.

"I think 'threatened' is putting it a bit too lightly!" She added and just as Bella was about to defend herself, there was a loud CRACK followed by a few shouts and boos sounding out from downstairs.

What the heck?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Spencer is beardless! =O

Thanks Nessa, for giving me inspiration when you complained on and on about your happy meal toy xD

And thank you, all of you! For your amazing comments! We love feedback! :]

Catch, Heliena!

This is Word Vomit, signing off :] STAY TUNED!