Status: Completed!

Caught up Between Two Loves

Chapter Five

Today’s the day that I’m going to Anfield. I was a bit sad that I’m leaving. I woke up to see no one. Then I saw a note on my nightstand.

Good morning, beautiful. I hope you slept well, because I did. I’ll meet you in the lobby at 10. We’ll be leaving then.
Love Fernando.


I smiled at the note then looked at the clock. It was 8, so I went to pack then took a shower. It took me an hour to get read and now I have an hour left. So, I decided to say goodbye to the guys. At that moment I received a message on my cellphone. It was from Cristiano. He wrote that he was waiting for me downstairs. So I quickly went down the lobby and found him.

“Hey Cris, looking for me?”

“Hey there you are. I just wanted to say goodbye before you leave.” He said then the other team came up behind him.

“Well actually we wanted to say goodbye.” He corrected his self.

“I still have an hour till I leave…” I stopped there waiting for them to continue.

“Yeah sure you can stay with us till then.” Rio said and we went to hang out a bit.

It was almost ten and I told them that I had to leave. Cristiano offered to take me to my room. When I grabbed my bags and was about to leave, he stopped me and said.

“Don’t forget what I said yesterday, okay? And call me whenever.” I smiled at him.

“Of course I will.”

There was an awkward silence and then Cristiano broke it.

“So, we’re going to have a match I think next month against Liverpool. I’ll see you then.” He told me then hugged me.

I kissed him on the cheek then left to find Fernando waiting for me.

“Ready to go? The others are waiting.” He said then I looked that everyone was in the bus.
I nodded then we got in the bus and drove back to Anfield. During the ride, I heard someone calling me from the back. I turned to see Xabi telling me to sit next to him. I got up and sat down with a confused look on my face.

“What’s up?” I asked him.

“Did you like the picnic last night?” I knew that he was going to ask that.

He was probably waiting for a thank you.

“Yeah, I did and thank you. I was told that you helped.”

“True. So did you tell Nando about being a United’s fan.” He whispered to me so no one
could here.

“No, not yet. I can’t now that he gave me this promise ring.” I told him then showed him the ring.

He was kind of surprised a bit then looked at Fernando and said.

“Well I’m happy for you, but he’s going to find out sooner or later.”

“Why? If you don’t tell anyone he won’t find out.” I told him then got up to leave.

“Fine. Just be careful.”

I rolled my eyes then went back to my seat. Finally we arrived back to Anfield. The players went back to their home and so did I. I usually get tired from long trips so I went to my room and fell asleep. I woke up the next day to find many messages on my cellphone. One message surprised me, it was from Jennifer. It’s been a while since we talked. I also got a message from Cristiano saying that to call him back when I arrive. I grabbed the phone and I dialed his number. We talked for hours till I got a call from Fernando.

“Hey Nando.” I said cheerfully.

“Hey, why didn’t you answer my messages?”

“Sorry, I was still tired from the trip.”

“It’s okay. The coach is giving us a day off today. Want to come to my house?”

“Yeah sure sounds great. I’ll see you in a bit.” I hung up then got dressed and went to his house.

It wasn’t actually a house but a mansion. I parked my car then went up and knocked on the door. Fernando opened the door and let me in. I gave him a kiss before looking around his place.

“Great house. So what have you been doing?” I asked him then sat down on a couch.

“Nothing really, watching some TV.” He answered with a hint of boredom in his voice.

I was getting bored too, sitting there and watching TV. Then I had an idea.

“Why don’t we go swimming? We can’t just sit here all day and watch TV. After that we’ll go to a club if you want and invite some friends.” I told him while getting up.

“Sounds great. So, we’ll go to your house and get your things and head to the beach.”

We went over to my house got my things then we left and went to the beach. Surprisingly it wasn’t too crowded. I finally got some tan and we swam for a while. We stayed and watched the sunset and then he called some of the players and we went to a club. We got a table in the VIP section and ordered our drinks.

“Come on let’s dance.” Fernando said then grabbed my hand and we got on the dance floor. It went pretty well that night. I finally got to talk to Jennifer, but I didn’t tell her about Cristiano or the fact that I’m a Man. Utd’s fan. A few minutes later, Jamie got up and walked over to Jen. He went on one knee and Jen knew what was going to happen next. He pulled out a box with a ring in it from his pocket and proposed.

“Jennifer, will you marry me?” He asked her nervously.

Jen couldn’t help but cry and she managed to say yes. Everyone clapped and Jamie put the ring on her finger then dragged her to the dance floor. The rest of the night I had fun, dancing with the players. When it was pass midnight everyone said there goodbyes and went home.

“Want to sleep at my house tonight?” Nando asked while driving.

“Yeah sure.”

We arrive at his house and went to his room. He gave me some of his clothes then got in bed. Before I went to sleep, someone texts me. It read:

“I know that you’re a Man. Utd’s fan and hang out with Ronaldo. You better watch your back because I know everything.”

It didn’t say who it was but I was scared at that moment. Fernando came out of the bathroom and looked at me concerned.

“Are you okay? You look pale.”

I just shook my head and told him that I was fine. I kissed him before putting my head on the pillow. I couldn’t sleep; I kept tossing and turning which made Fernando wake up. I couldn’t keep a secret from him. I had to tell him even if it isn’t the right time.

“What’s wrong Rach?”

“Fernando, I have to tell you something.”

He looked at me confused. I hoped that I wouldn’t regret what I’m about to say.

“Fernando, I…”