Love You Like I Do

Chapter 1

On my heart I'll bare the shame, No prayer can ease the pain. No one will love you, No one will love you the way I do. No one will love you, love you like I do.

Bam Margera, a skate-punk who was famous for being a Jackass. Ville Valo, a man famous for his talent as a romance writer, the front-man of HIM. How do these two, complete opposites end up in love? Neither one of them will admit it.
"Bam why the fuck did you let Ryan Dunn drive your hummer?" Rake asked at the driver seat of the RV. Bam was lounged in the seat next to him.
"He asked first." Bam replied.
Ville sat at the table smoking a cigarette. Brandon Novak seated across from him, staring off into space. Brandon Dicamillo, or Dico had a laptop open at a seat on the other side of the large vehicle. Raab Himself was asleep on the bed in the back.
"Bam are you going to be doing stupid shit the whole time we're in Florida?" Ville asked in a deep voice with a Finnish accent.
"Duh, it's Bam your asking." Rake said.
Ville inhaled and blew smoke out the slightly cracked window.
x x x x x x
Isn't it obvious enough I love you more then life? Ville thought looking at the sleeping boy in the bed beside him. Bam was the one that suggested he and Ville go to sleep back there. Although, Novak was asleep on the bunk above them. They were in the bunk below, together, and close. I love you Bam Margera. Don't you love me?
Half of the RV was asleep. Ryan Dunn had taken the passenger's seat and he was asleep. They had trusted Raab to drive the hummer because he had slept most of the day anyway. Dico was driving the RV.
Ville sighed and tried to go to sleep.
Bam rolled over facing Ville and threw his arm around the older man.
He's asleep, relax.
"Ville?" Bam whispered.
Ville thought he was sleep-talking but, answered anyway. "Yes Bammie." Ville said quietly.
"I..oh, never mind." Bam said.
"What?"
"Nothing, just having trouble sleeping."
"Me too." Ville replied looking away from his eyes, he couldn't see but he knew were on him.
Bam moved his arm off of Ville's waist. "Sorry..." he muttered.
"It's okay...I liked it there." Ville whispered.
Bam wrapped both his arms around Ville's waist.
Ville smiled. He liked feeling the closeness of them and hoped Bam did too.
The blue eyed boy always wanted to hold Ville this way. He loved Ville more then skateboarding. He wanted him forever.
x x x x x x
"On the road again..." Dico sang after they pulled out of a gas station parking lot.
Bam looked across the RV at him. "Shut-up."
"Are we there yet?" Raab asked Rake.
"Yeah, we're there. Can't you see how sunny it is and all the palm trees? Look, there's Knoxville." he replied sarcastically. "No we're not there!"
"Hey Rake, are we there yet?" Bam asked.
Rake sighed.
"Today in Orlando, 66 degrees." Dico said in a ridiculous announcer voice looking at his laptop.
"66?" Bam said.
"If we wanted 66 we'd stay in West Chester." Raab said.
"Blame God. I just read it." Dico shrugged.
Ville couldn't quit looking at Bam who was seated beside him. He always felt a little odd around Bam's friends. They just weren't on the same level...
"I am so bored." Bam said rolling onto the floor on the RV.