Love You Like I Do

Chapter 11

"Bam please calm down." Ville said going up the stairs after him. "Just tell me. Tell me what's wrong."
"I don't know! Okay, I just don't know..." he held onto the beer bottle. "It's just an addiction." Ville took the bottle out of Bam's hand. "Like...booze and pills and...sex and skateboarding...and smoking."
"Bam, you're drunk."
"And you're not?"
"Well, addictions can be broken."
"Fine. Why don't you break your addiction to pills. Then, I'll break my cutting addiction."
"I don't do that..."
"I saw you take some this morning!"
Ville was silent.
"How does it feel to be on the other side of the stick?" Bam said.
"Well, I don't know what you're talking about."
"You're a liar."
"Well, you're stupid."
"Stupid? I'm stupid. You're a fag!"
"Uh, duh, you are too."
"Well, you're a slut."
"And you're a dick."
"Well, you're a fucking Finnish faggot."
"How can I be insulted by the truth? I bet you won't be either, stupid faggot dick."
Then, Bam made the mistake of shoving Ville. A big mistake at that. Ville had a beer bottle in his hand and without thinking, he hit Bam over the head with it.
Bam hit the floor.
"Oh fuck." Ville muttered.
Ryan, Johnny, Novak, and Raab rushed up the stairs. Bam was lying on the floor surrounded by broken glass. Ville dropped the rest off the bottle and it shattered.
"What the fuck?" Ryan asked.
"What did you do?" Raab asked.
"He hit Bam with a fucking beer bottle." Johnny said.
Tears streamed down Ville's face.
"What the fuck did you do that for?" Ryan asked.
Ville wanted to tell them but words were lost.
"What happened Ville?" Novak asked.
Ville was silent.
"If you don't tell us what happened I will call the police." Johnny said.
"I am so drunk..." Ville muttered. "I didn't mean too."
"What do you mean you didn't mean too?" Johnny said.
"Guys, I'm gonna talk to Ville for a second." Ryan said.
After lifting Bam back into the bed, the others went out of the room.
"Can you at least just tell me what happened?" Ryan asked.
"We were arguing about breaking addictions and then it turned into name calling. He shoved me and I didn't think before I did it...I got over angry."
"Well, we might as well sleep it off and see what happens in the morning." Ryan said leaving the room.
Ville sighed and kissed Bam on the cheek.