Love You Like I Do

Chapter 14

Bam woke up from his sleep. I want my Ville. He ran his hand through his hair. The clock beside him read 9:44pm. Whoa, I slept my day away.
He yawned and headed down the stairs. The living room was empty. But the back porch was not. It was raining pretty steadily.
"What's up?" Bam asked sticking his head out the door. He noticed everyone outside, except Ville. "Where's Ville?"
Johnny shrugged. "Me and Dunn were gone when he left. We thought you were with him considering your hummer is gone."
Bam became angry. "Does anyone know where the fuck he went?"
All the guys shook their heads.
"Knoxville, will you please drive me around and look for him?" Bam asked.
"Okay." Johnny agreed.
The two got into Johnny's car.
"Okay, now what?" Johnny asked.
Bam sighed. "First let's try the closest bar."
Johnny pulled out of the drive-way. "Bam Margera, sad and depressed all because of boyfriend issues. Who would've thought?"
Bam rolled his eyes. "I don't have time for that."
"Dunn told me he kissed you."
"I didn't kiss back."
Johnny shook his head smiling. "Yeah but, Ville doesn't know that."
"You wouldn't tell him.."
"No. No, I wouldn't."
"So, please don't tell him. It was harmless and meant nothing to me." Bam begged.
Johnny sighed. "It meant something to Ryan."
"But I didn't--"
"You don't get it, do you?"
"Get it?"
"Ryan loves you and cares about you, for whatever bizarre reason. I just hate seeing him like this. The same as I hate seeing you like this with Ville."
"But, me and Ville normally aren't like this. Ville and I love each other...Dunn's my best friend. If he loves me so fucking much he should just let me be happy."
"But that's just it, your not happy."
"I know..." Bam muttered.
Johnny was silent until they reached the bar closest to Johnny's house. Sure enough the hummer was sitting there. It was hard to miss.
"Goddamn it." Bam exclaimed. "Will you just give me directions back to your house on like a napkin or something. That way my car gets back safe. I'll get Ville and it'll be all good." Bam said starting to cry.
"Bam...don't get upset." Johnny said. "You guys are my friends and I hate seeing you all miserable."
"I'm not miserable..." Bam said.
Johnny grabbed a napkin and wrote the directions back to his house. It wasn't far.
Bam still had tears falling out of his eyes.
Johnny handed him the directions. Then gave his friend a hug.
Bam stepped out of the car and wiped off his face. He put the directions in his back pocket. Then, opened the door to the bar called, 'Paradise'.
He saw Ville sitting on a bar stool. Bam could tell Ville was drunk.
Bam sighed. Here it goes. Bam waled over to Ville. "Ville."
"Bam? What are you doing here?" Ville asked.
"I'm coming to get you." Bam said.
"I don't want to leave." Ville said.
"Well, you're going to leave so just come on." Bam said grabbing Ville's arm.
"No." Ville said.
"Ville, come on." Bam said.
"Hey leave him alone." a guy sitting next to Ville said.
Bam ignored the comment. "Ville, please just come on."
Ville stood up. "I'm not going anywhere."
"Yes, you are. You don't know where you are. You're coming back with me."
The man that was defending Ville stood up as well. "I think you should leave him alone."
"Uh, excuse me, but is this really any of your business?" Bam asked.
"All I'm saying is if he don't wanna leave don't make him." the obviously drunk man said.
"I'm not dealing with this. Ville you gotta come on." Bam said.
Then, the drunk man shoved Bam. Bam started to speak but the man shoved him again.
Before Bam could say a word, Johnny shoved the man down.
"I called the police." the bartender said. "I need you four to stay here."
"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Bam said.
"I'm afraid not."
Johnny sighed. "Fuck."
"Why'd you do that?" Bam exclaimed.
"I hate shit going on. I figured we'd get out of here quicker."
"I didn't even know you came in!"
Ville hugged Bam. "I love you."
"Ville you're drunk." Bam said hugging his boyfriend tightly.
The man that was shoved down had taken a seat on the floor. He couldn't get himself back up. Johnny sat on a bar stool.
"Ville I love you and--"
"Oh you do?" Ville asked stepping back a bit.
"Well yeah. More then anything in the world."
"If you love me so much, why'd you kiss Ryan?"
Bam's eyes widened. "He kissed me."
"Oh, I'm sure."
"Let's talk about it when you're sober." Bam said.
Just in time, the police showed up to the scene.