Love You Like I Do

Chapter 15

"Everything's fine officer." Ville announced.
An officer with sunglasses on, at night in a bar, pushed past him with a shorter one following. "Excuse us but, where is the bartender who called?" the shorter one asked.
"I am officer sir." the bartender said. "There was a fight and--"
"A bar fight, eh?" the one with the shades on asked.
"This man," the bartender said referring to Johnny, "pushed a man down..."
"Look officer," Bam said defending Johnny, "it's not a big deal or anything. We'll be glad to explain wh--"
"What's your name?" the officer with shades on asked.
"Uh, Bam Margera."
"Well, Bam Margera, don't speak until spoken too." Then, he faced Johnny. "What's your name sir?"
"Johnny Knoxville."
"And you?" the shorted officer asked the man Johnny had shoved.
"Taylor Williams." the man said.
"Mr. Knoxville, may I speak with you outside?" the officer with shades on asked.
"Yes." Johnny said following the man out the door.
"And I would like to speak with you." the shorter one said too Taylor.
The two went to the other side of the bar.
Bam sighed. "Ville look what you caused!" Bam practically yelled. He caught himself. "Oh, Ville I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated is all..."
Ville shrugged.
"Let's just talk about all this tomorrow, alright?" Bam said.
Ville wrapped his arms around Bam. "Yeah."
Bam ran his hand through Ville's hair. "I'm sorry Ville."
"I'm sorry..." Ville said.
"Let's just worry about it tomorrow." Bam said giving Ville a quick kiss.
"Mr. Margera I'd like to speak with you." the officer with shades on said.
Ville let go of Bam. Bam followed the officer outside.
"All I need to know is your side of the story."
Bam sighed and began from him and Johnny riding to the bar. And ended with, "So really it was all just a big misunderstanding. Johnny was just trying to help us out and it just turned into a big thing..."
The officer pushed his sunglasses up. "Well, that is about the same story Mr. Knoxville told me. After I speak with the other officer, we'll decide exactly what's going to happen. But, as far as I can tell, unless Mr. Williams wants to press charges, this is not that big of a deal and the 4 of you can go on your way."
"Thanks." Bam said following the officer back into the bar.
Ville and Johnny were seated beside each other at the bar. Bam sat next to Ville. "If that dude doesn't press charges we can just go home and not worry about anything."
Johnny rested his head on his hand. "And we're all having a big talk tomorrow. Especially you and Ville."
"I guess." Bam said. "But, we were supposed to go to Disney tomorrow." Bam said smiling.
"It's opened until 11." Johnny said. "That's plenty of time to talk."
Ville lit a cigarette.
"You're right." Bam said feeling like he was being directed what to do by a parent.
It was silent.
The officers approached. "Good news, Mr. Williams has decided not to press charges. But, I suggest you go on your way."
The 3 of them sighed with relief. Bam grabbed Ville's hand.
"Let's go." Johnny said going to the door. Bam and Ville followed.
Johnny got into his car. Bam and Ville climbed into the hummer. Bam sat the directions on the cup holder. Bam started the hummer and pulled out following Johnny.
Ville rolled down the window and blew smoke out. "Bam, I'm sorry. Okay? I know I'm intoxicated and all. I know it was wrong of me to come here in the first place."
Bam glanced at Ville. "That means a lot. I want to wait until you're sober to talk about all this. But, you know if you wanted to talk to me about something, you shouldve come to me instead of running away from it."
Ville was silent for a second. "I understand Bammie and you're right. I love you. I swear I do and I always have and always will. No one will love you like I do."
"I love you Ville." Bam said.