Love You Like I Do

Chapter 17

It was already noon when Ville awoke. He turned over hoping to see Bam. For a second he thought he'd just woken up from a nightmare from the events yesterday. Now he just thought he was still in a bad dream.
He rolled over to Bam's spot. It was still warm. So he hadn't been up to long. He grabbed his cigarettes from the side table and lit one.
He lied there staring at the ceiling.
Starting to light a third cigarette so much was going through his mind.
We were happier before we announced we were together...I thought I'd be happier...
He remembered all the times that Bam had randomly caught a flight to Finland and just popped in unexpected. When Bam use to go to ever concert possible while HIM was on tour. When Ville would fly to Pennsylvania to see Bam...
Now, it was a bunch of bull shit and drama.
I should've came to Bam after I saw him kissing Ryan. Instead he'd ran from the problem.But the problem never should have been there in the first place. The kiss should've never happened.
Ville grabbed a pair of boxers and sighed in disgust.
Last night is the only night of my life I regret...I didn't even learn from a bit of it.
Ville grabbed a pair of pants and headed for the stairs.
Ville opened the door to the patio. Rake, Raab, Novak and Dico went back inside as Ville stepped outside.
"Talk time." Johnny said. "And it's sad I have to be the parent."
Ville sat. "I was upset so I drove away from the problem."
"You should've come to me!" Bam exclaimed. "Sorry, I need to stay calm here...Ville, if I ever do anything or did anything that bothered you, come to me about it."
Ville nodded.
Johnny nudged Ryan.
"Bam...Ville, look, we all do stupid shit. We all act without thinking. I'm sorry." Ryan said. "I did cause a problem."
"We were having problems prior to that..." Bam said.
"Yeah, but that sure as hell didn't help anything." Ryan said.
"No it didn't. You should've talked to me." Bam said. "How come no one feels they can just talk to me?"
"Cause you freak out." Johnny said.
"No, I don't." Bam said. "I didn't kiss him back Ville. I couldn't do that to you. You understand that? I love you for fuck's sake."
"Your doing it now. Just calm down sweetheart." Ville said taking Bam's hand. Ville felt bad for thinking Bam had kissed Ryan back. Especially for driving off and leaving Bam to guess where he was in an unfamiliar state. He even re-felt the guilt of hitting Bam with the bottle.
He wasn't the only one feeling bad. Ryan did as well. Not just for kissing Bam. He realized that Bam didn't care for him the way he'd hoped. "I guess I'll just accept the fact Bam loves Ville and Ville loves Bam." Then, he got up and went for the door.
"Ry, come one." Bam said following him inside.
Johnny sighed and took off his sunglasses. "I know I've acted like a total dick to you. I'm sorry. It's not your fault. I just hat seeing my friends upset. And serious...How many times in my life have I seen Bam serious? None until now."
Ville nodded. "I understand. I'm just glad you haven't kicked me out yet."
"No way. Your with Bam, you have to be cool."