Love You Like I Do

Chapter 18

"Ryan Dunn come here." Bam said.
Ryan turned around. "What?"
"Look your my friend and I'd like to keep it like that."
Ryan looked at Bam blankley.
"Ry, what can I do?" You're my friend. First off it'd be weird."
"I think it'd be perfect. I guess I'll just jack-off thinking about you until then." Ryan turned around going for the bathroom.
Bam caught the door. "Sorry, Ryan, but your my fucking friend and that's the only way I'm going to think of you."
Ryan looked down. "Whatever Bam."
Bam grabbed Ryan be the shoulders. "I love you man. But like a friend. Okay?"
"I love you Bam Margera." Ryan said.
Bam put his arms to his sides. Then left the room and went back outside to the patio.
Ryan sat on the couch. Novak entered the room and sat next to him. "You need to--"
"Fuck off."
"Um, okay...Just go to the bathroom. I was going to ask something else..."
Ryan laughed. "Goddamn it Novak. What?"
"Nothing." Novak laughed. "Your easy to make laugh." Novak went outside to the patio. "It's okay guys, Ryan laughed."
Bam laughed. "I knew he was alright."
Johnny laughed. "Can we all get rid of this shitty mood we're all in?"
Ville smiled. "Yes please."
Bam grinned. "Hey Ville, today was Disney day."
Ville kissed Bam.
Bam hesitated for a second before kissing Ville back. It was their happiest kiss in days.
Johnny and Novak left them outside.
Bam kept kissing Ville. He slipped his tongue past Ville's lips. Ville fought for dominance with his own.
Bam pulled away smiling. "Let's get going so we can come back and fuck."
Ville laughed. "Okay." He got up.
Bam sighed. He got up and followed Ville into the house. Ryan was still sitting on the couch along with Novak. "We're going to Disney!" Bam yelled. "Get the fuck ready."
"Fuck yeah." Novak said.
"Woo-hoo, with an extra woo." Ryan said sarcastically.
Bam rolled his eyes and went up the stairs.
"Bam you scared me." Ville laughed putting a shirt over his head.
Bam laughed. "Throw me that hat."
Ville threw Bam's black heartagram hat across the room. Bam put it on. Then grabbed his skateboard.
"I wonder what happens if I skate down the stairs?" Bam said.
"You break your neck." Ville said.
"Is that the worst that could happen?"
"No, you could bust your head open or break your spine and be paralyzed for life."
Bam shrugged. Then opened the door and put his skateboard on the first step. Then went down.
Of course he fell and landed on the middle of the steps. The skateboard made it to the bottom.
"What the fuck?" Raab asked looking at the stairwell and Bam.
"Let's go to Disney." Bam laughed.
"You idiot." Ville said coming down the stairs.
"But I'm your idiot." Bam smiled pushing himself up and going down the stairs. He smacked Ville's ass.
Ville turned around.
Bam grinned.