Love You Like I Do

Chapter 2

6 hours later, the crew ended up at Johnny Knoxville's Orlando dream home. It was a very large nice house. But couldn't top Bam's castle of course. On one side of the house was the master bedroom and bathroom. Where Johnny had claimed his room. The dinning room led into the kitchen. The kitchen right beside the living room. It led outside onto the patio. On the back side of the house there was a set of stairs that led to one bedroom. Beside the stairs was a bathroom and 2 guest bedrooms plus an office with a fold out bed.
"Good to see you Bam." Johnny said hugging Bam. Then, picked him up and carried him through the house.
"What the fuck?!" Bam yelled trying to squirm loose. Johnny Knoxville's idea of a "Hello" was throwing Bam into the pool, cracking everyone up. "Fuck you." Bam said climbing out on the steps. It was a pretty damn big pool. Bam did a brief head bang getting Johnny wet.
"Now, let's not play dirty." Johnny said. "But seriously come tour the house and decide where you fuckers are sleeping."
In one guest room there were 2 beds, Rake called one and Dico called he other. The other guest room included a bed Raab called. Novak raced to the fold out bed. Bam and Ville went up the stairs. There was only one big bed.
"Damn it guys. Why do I have to sleep on the couch in the vacation home?" Ryan complained.
"You can sleep with me." Novak offered.
"No thanks. Damn it."
"What Dunn?" Bam asked coming back down the stairs, "What do you do wake up and think 'Oh I'm going to bitch all day'. Is all you do is bitch?"
Ryan glared at him. "Then you sleep on the goddamn couch." he said. "I'll sleep with Finland."
"Uh, nah." Bam said.
"That's right cause Bam wants to sleep with Ville real bad." Raab said.
Bam looked away from both of them. "Fuck off."
x x x x x x
Why can't we just tell everyone we're together? You know we are. They know we are. Don't you want to be with me? Ville sighed and put out his cigarette. He and Bam were the only two still seated out on the patio, even of it was dark except for the light shinning on the pool. He took Bam's hand and interlocked their fingers.
Bam glanced at Ville and shot a smile. "Wanna go swimming?"
"No." Ville replied.
"Oh come on."
"No." Ville repeated.
Bam stuck out his lower lip. "Please Willa."
"No."
"Don't make me make you." Bam said standing, letting go of Ville's hand.
"It's like 65 degrees. No."
"Fine..." Bam said. He went to the edge of the pool and jumped in, fully clothed.
Ville couldn't help but smile.
Bam spit water out of his mouth. "Not so tasty. But the water's warm." Bam pushed himself out of the water. He sat on the edge of the pool pulling his clothes off, leaving him in boxers and a wristband.
What was the point of that?
Bam plopped back into the warm water. "Come on Ville."
"Don't think so." Ville said. "I'm already tried."
"Willa." Bam said pouting, looking up over the edge at the beautiful man.
Ville shook his head.
Bam pulled himself out of the water. Dripping wet and half naked he sat on Ville's lap. "You dick." Ville said.
"It's no fun alone." Bam said.
"You're all wet." Ville said running his hand through Bam's wet brown hair.
"Am I sexy?" Bam grinned.
Ville rolled his eyes. "Of course. You-"
"Shut up."
"Bam!"
"Just shut up."
"Fuck you."
"Only if you get in the pool."
Ville glared at him. "I'm not getting into the goddamn pool you stupid boy."
"Shut the hell up you Finnish fuck." Bam said standing.
Ville crossed his arms. "Fucker." he muttered.
Bam grinned. "Pussy."
Ville glared. "Fuck off."
"Only while thinking of you."
Ville was slightly amused by the comment but, didn't show it.
"Quit being a pussy and get in the pool." Bam said.
"I'm not-"
Ville was interrupted by Bam pulling him up. "Come on!"
"Bam, I'm not-" Bam picked Ville up and put him over his shoulder. "Bam! No! You stupid mother fucker! Put me the fuck down! Right-" The two hit the water.