Love You Like I Do

Chapter 6

Bam stumbled up the stairs and to the bed, waking Ville. He didn't mean to or think that he did wake him. Trying to keep quiet he stumbled to the ground.
"Bam? You okay?" Ville asked raising up and looking at his drunken love.
"Just a little tipsy's all." Bam replied.
Ville sighed. "Bammie, Bammie, what to do with you."
"Uh, help me up cause otherwise, I'm sleeping in the floor."
Ville got out of the bed and nealed beside Bam. "If I didn't love you." He grabbed Bam's hand and pulled him up. "Jesus, you're smashed."
Bam hugged Ville. "I love you." he said loosing his balance. The both fell on the bed. Ville on top of Bam.
"I love you more." Ville said.
"Doubt it."
"I don't."
"Prove it."
Ville kissed Bam.
"I love Willa kisses." Bam said.
"You only call me Willa when your drunk." Ville laughed.
"I still need that proof." Bam said.
"Well, what's good proof to you?"
Bam shrugged.
Ville kissed Bam's neck. "What does it matter if you won't remember in the morning?"
"I love you. Does that matter?"
"Yes! Yes dear." Ville kissed Bam's collarbone. Then his chest. His shirt had been off since he'd went swimming earlier.
Bam smiled. "Willa...I want you to...fuck me."
Ville looked up at Bam. "Are you sure about that?" he asked.
"Yes. I love you."
"I love you to dear. That's why I don't think--"
"Willa, just do it."
Ville hesitated before kissing Bam again. He had become 'happy' to see Bam.
x x x x x x x
Ville blinked awake. Sun....errrr. The first thoughts that enter my mind sometimes.
Bam's arms were around Ville. Ville smiled and ran his hands through his lover's hair.
"Ville..."Bam said with eyes still closed. "I wuv you." he hugged Ville.
"Aw, Bammie. I love you." Ville said.
"I gots a headache." Bam whined moving beside of Ville.
"You always sound like a four-year-old after a night of drinking." Ville lit a cigarette. "Want me to get you an advil or something?"
Bam opened his eyes and nodded.
Ville kissed Bam on the cheek. "I'll be back." He got up and pulled some pants on. Then went down the stairs, wondering exactly how Bam got up them drunk.
Sounds of laughter and voices were coming from outside. ville went into the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. I'm a wreck. He ran his hands through his hair. He sighed in disgust and opened the cabinet behind the mirror.
He took the bottle of Advil and poured 3 into his mouth, filled a glass with water and swallowed them. He re-filled the glass and held onto 2 for Bam.
Your a mess Valo.
x x x x x x x