Love You Like I Do

Chapter 7

Bam got directions to the skate park near Johnny's house. Ville and Novak tagged along.
Bam and Novak skated for a while. Ville sat on the grass smoking and drinking.
Bam approached his love. "Hello dear." Ville smiled. Bam kissed him on the cheek. "I love you."
"I love you too." Bam said to Ville.
Ville lit another cigarette. I'll love you forever Bam. You'll never find anyone who will love you like I do. No one.
"Quiet much?"
Ville exhaled. "Just thinking."
"About?"
"What I'm gonna do with you later."
Bam grinned.
"Hey, you're Bam Margera!"
Bam turned and joined the younger skaters that obviously recognized him.
x x x x x x x
Ryan Dunn sat on the patio drinking coffee. He sat in front of Johnny and beside Dico.
"I'm sitting here with a buzz and your drinking coffee." Johnny said.
Ryan laughed a bit. "Yeah."
"Want a beer instead?"
"No."
"Ya sure?"
"Yeah."
Moments later Ryan was sipping on a beer as well.
"What's the matter with Bam?" Johnny asked.
Ryan sighed. "Ya know, I've been trying to figure it out for a long time. Now, I say screw it. It's just....Bam."
"I never thought out Bam would be gay. That guy he's with is a bad influence I think."
Ryan laughed. "A bad influence on Bam Margera?"
Johnny laughed. "Your right. But what about all that make-up and bull shit?"
Ryan shrugged.
Dice looked nervously at each man as they spoke.
"He never really talks to us. Just to Bam." Johnny said.
"He only trusts Bam."
x x x x x x x
Bam sat down across from Dico on the patio. The 3 were still out a few hours later.
"Ville went to sleep. He'll be up later." Bam said cracking open a beer.
Johnny looked at Bam then back at Ryan. "We are concerned about you and Ville..."
"We?" Bam questioned looking a t each man.
"I'm out of this." Dico said getting up.
Bam lifted an eyebrow. "What the hell are you guys talking about?"
"Bam we're worried Ville is...." Johnny started.
"Changing you." Ryan finished.
Bam looked blankly at the two. "Ville is helping me."
Dunn sighed. "Then let's see your chopped up wrists."
Bam clutched his left wrist that had a wristband covering it. "What the hell are you talking about?"
"We're just con--"
"Fuck you guys if you think Ville is...I'll leave. I will take my ass back to West Chester right now. I don't need this shit." With that Bam got up and went inside.
"Well you don't have to be all bitchy!" Ryan yelled.
"Yes I fucking do!" Bam yelled back.
Raab came outside looking puzzled. "What's going on?"
"Bam won't hear the truth!!" Ryan answered.
"Fuck you!" Bam yelled.
"I'm not gay!"
Bam went up the stairs angry. He is so goddamn luck that I am sober. He tried to open the door silently. But, Ville was already awake.
"I'm sorry Ville I didn't mean to--"
"It's okay Bammie." Ville said. "Come here."
Bam sat on the bed beside Ville. Ville put his arms around Bam and gave his blue eyed love a kiss.
"Ville I love you. Don't...leave me."Bam said hugging Ville tightly.
"Bam what on Earth makes you think I'm going to leave you?" Ville asked pushing off Bam's hat and running his hand through his messy hair.
"I dunno. Mixed feelings right now." Bam said putting his arms around Ville waist. "I know you love me."
"What's wrong?" Ville asked.
Bam sighed. "Did you hear the argument?"
"I heard 'fuck you'."
Bam looked away from Ville. "Dunn and Knoxville were just fooling around with me."